Sunday 21 November 2010

Am I a Tease? Am I skanky? am i trustworthy? HELP!?

My name is Emmy. Here is my story:



I moved to Washington from Tampa Bay in march of 2005...I was in the middle of fifth grade. I had never had a boyfriend, or been asked out, or asked someone out, or even danced with anyone. But, when I moved to a way smaller school in Washington, this guy Ethan asked me out about two weeks since my first day of school. I replied with No, because I was scared and didnt know what else to do. (it was one of those things where he asked his friends to ask me and i told his friends no and they told him lol!) I felt terrible.

I did'nt tell me mom.



Then, In sixth grade, I liked this guy named Evan, a lot, until I found out that he was going to ask me out. When he asked me out, I got scared again and told him Id think about it and then said no. Because I was scared. Also, this other guy Nick asked me out but I said no! Because I was scared and didnt know how to ';date'; lol. THEN, this kid Andy asked me to the dance, and i was freaking scared, so I said no!

I didnt tel mom.



Then, in seventh grade, my friend Cody told me he liked me in front of all my friends, and I got embarassed because I was scared and said no. Then, my BEST FRIEND Tyler asked me out. I said no and lost that friendship because I was feeling awkward and weird and scared. And I felt that it was my fault.

I didnt tell my mom.



In eighth grade I found out that Tanner liked me, so i started treating him weirdly and avoiding him, even though he's really nice. He didnt ask me out. This guy Collin asked me to dance when I was at the dance TWICE and I said no!! That same year, he asked me to dance 3 more times and i said...no!.

I didnt tell my mom.



This year, Freshman year, at the beggining of my year, I got asked to homecoming. He, Jacob, asked me to homecoming through a note that I found in my school bag. It had his number on it telling me to text him with an answer. But this time, I really didnt want to hurt him so i just didnt reply. Now I feel terrible.

I didnt tell my mom.



These people were---are great guys!!! (I still know all of them) and i rejected them. Ive never had a boyfriend. I keep putting myself down because of it, telling myself, ';Em just think of all the courage they worked up to ask me out and all the courage I took out of them with a simple two letter word!!!'; I dont feel ready...I still dont understand why i said no to anyone, but Evan the most! I LIKED HIM!!!!



The really messed up part is that I like someone in seventh grade, Jer. I thought there may have been a chance, but of course I was wrong. He would never like me like that. Why would he? %26amp;%26amp;now I like someone named Tyler. (not the one who asked me out) but there's no chance. Hes a junior and has a girlfriend.



Why is it that I liked Evan but said no? But Jer showed no interest in me and I would have said yes? And Tyler...the one I like now...if he ever asked me I'd say yes! Is this Karma for being a ***** to those amazing boys?



And the other thing is my communication skills with my mom. Ive never told her any of this (congradulations! you're the first to know lol) and I ve never told her I liked someone and I havent even told her about my period which i have had for 2 and a half years.



Guys that have asked me out/dance:

Ethan

Evan

Nick

Cody

Tyler

Collin

Tanner

Jacob



Things I havent told my mom:

My period

Guys Ive liked

Guys that have liked me

My self esteem issues



I think the main reason that I said no to all these guys was because I dont know what they see in me and Im afraid that Ive created this image of myself that they see, but if i do go out with one, they'll see the Emmy I see and will HATE it.



Just please, Help me! Any advice, the boys, the mom, the communication skills, ANYTHING...

Oh, and answer the big question: am i a tease, skank, or trustworthy???Am I a Tease? Am I skanky? am i trustworthy? HELP!?
Well you are barely starting you're teen life. Im glad you said no to the others. Ok and why do you keep so many things from you're mom?WOW! I cant believe that? You don't have to tell you're mom about all the guys that asked you out, just the important ones. Like you're ';P';

and yes the guys you like. You need to build trust with her other wise if she does nt know what you are going thru how will she help?





Please do me a favor talk to you're mom TODAY! And if she cant understand then tell her too. It sooo important you don't even know.Am I a Tease? Am I skanky? am i trustworthy? HELP!?
a
You are insane... u keep a list of guys that ask u out. Shortn the story and i might answer your question...
you sound like a fat psycho who hasnt been given food for years!
Don't worry, I did the same thing until I found 'the one'. I like to think turning boys down means you have standards.



Even if you did like them, saying ';no'; wouldn't be the only obstacle preventing you from getting together later. If it's meant to be you will know when that time comes, and it will happen. If they really love you they will keep trying, too.



The first time I said ';yes'; to going out with a boy was the worst mistake of my life. Even when I said ';yes'; it felt weird. I avoided him in the beginning since it felt awkward... and later on when I tried to have a decent attempt at a relationship, I found out he ended up cheating on me with multiple people. I guess the thing to extract from this is to listen to your heart - if you are saying ';no'; or feeling iffy about the situation, there is probably a deeper meaning. You probably felt something wrong about the situation.



I also think it is healthy to build a relationship with your mother. I never talked to my mom about guys I liked, but things like your period are important for her to know about.

No comments:

Post a Comment