Sunday 21 November 2010

Hes socially retarded so I don't think he gets it. Help?

I need help, but you have to know our story. Its long and dramatic, but i need help so badly.



So. I've known this boy for about 18 months. We've never acted like just friends. I never knew if it was because this boy was just so socially retarded that he didn't know how to act or if he had a crush on me. From like the 2nd week we knew each other, if we were walking in school, he might try to hold my hand (I've liked him since the 1st day we met) and I would let him. If we went to a movie with a group of friends, he'd make sure we were next to each other and maybe hold hands or lean on each other. We ended up going to homecoming together with my friend and her boyfriend because he asked to join us. I asked him if I was his date and he said ';well, I can't really imagine dating anyone right now but you can be my semi-date if you need to call someone your date'; and i was like ';okay...';

That night we held hands a lot and danced together a lot. When we were slow dancing I told him I liked him and he told me he didn't feel the same way. So I left him and went to dance with some other guys.

He was my ride home so we left together and when I left he asked for a hug and it lasted like 2 minutes because he kept hugging me.

After homecoming he started coming up from behind and holding me and if we were sitting together he'd wrap his arms around me and keep me close. I didn't understand what was going on. But hes so beautiful and amazing that I couldn't say no XD.

At semester we stopped having classes together so we saw less of each other. But then when my dad died a month later he was there for me and I think I fell in love with him. Because for some reason everyone that I was close to other than him decided to take a **** on me two weeks after I lost my dad so suddenly. He was the only person that was there for me during my time of need (outside of my fantastic family and co-workers) and he seemed like my savior.

We became pretty inseparable. Like we'd hang out 2-3 times a week even if that meant driving around and just listening to Nightwish and Pink Floyd (our favorite bands) for a few hours.

Then I made up with some of my friends and started hanging out with them too. My savior started getting really sucked into World of Warcraft and he started ditching me to play the game. We felt a little separated again. Then I convinced him that I was more fun, so we went back to our normal selves. However, teasing him once when we were laying on the love sac, I bit his ear a little bit and he got all freaked out and some how or another we ended doing that for some time because it drove him crazy (in a good way) and i thought it was funny and was a little turned on by it. Then about a week later on the way home from a concert a few states away we had our first kiss. (while my mom was in the car but at the time we weren't worried about that lol) We kissed pretty passionately for about 2 hours. (my poor mom could hear the entire thing and was like dying in the front seat)

After that when we hung out for a while we'd start kissing.

Then the night before I left for Japan for a month (2 weeks after our first kiss) we kissed so much that we ended up dry humping on my bed %26gt;_%26gt; and then kissed for 30 minutes in his driveway at like 4 in the morning (he stayed over until then because my mom took pity on us)

When I came back from Japan, I asked him if I could come see him and he said he wanted to play World of Warcraft. And I missed him so much I told him I was just coming over anyway. He made me wait at the door for a few minutes and he came to the door glaring at me. Certainly not the welcome I had expected on the plane ride home thinking only of him, as I'm sure you can imagine. He was like ';you can come in if you really want but I have work in 3 hours'; he didn't even give me a hug, I just followed him to the computer. Then he ignored me while he played but asked me to take him to the bank because his car was broken. I said okay because I'm a push over. His dad came home and was like ';OMG Julie how was your trip? I missed you!'; Eric (the boy) responded with ';Sorry, I didn't tell you she'd be here, she invited herself over, I told her not to come'; I thought I was gonna cry.

Then I drove him to the bank to help out his dad, not Eric %26gt;_%26gt;

and in the 2 minute drive it took to get to the bank Eric totally changed. While we were at the ATM he leaned over and hugged me and started kissing my neck. I yelled ';You need to get the **** off of me right now! ******* asshole, you think I want you to hug me right now?'; and he was like ';yes'; (too true...) and he kept doing it. Then he was like ';I don't really have work, lets go to your house';

and because I don't have a back bone with this boy after hes been kissing my neck, I took him to my house.

He came over about 6 or 7 times from that time to the start of school (maybe once a week) because he was so involved with his game. But we'd still get too close to having sex for people that weHes socially retarded so I don't think he gets it. Help?
1. He needs to leave his game.

2. You need to wait to have sex.

3. You need to stop getting so close to him. If he chooses his game over you some day, you will get hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment