Sunday 21 November 2010

How do I impress him?

So there was this dance a while back. and This really cute [scratch that] HOTT guy that asked me to dance. And we kinda knew eachother because we texted eachother before then. And plus my bestfriend knows him. but i kinda freaked out at the dance when he came up behind me. I pulled away and just stood there. because i was just speachless. truth is i didnt know how to dance WITH someone back then, and now i do.

We're cool now. We talk again and stuff. I talked to him 2 weeks ago.%26amp; i told him about the situation i had at the dance and with him., except i used a different guy and a similar situation. Trying to kinda hint its him i'm tlkn about. And he gives me this FULL OUT explanation on what i should do. and everything. he was being really sweet. My bestfriend [who is friends with him] tells me that he's never been THAT nice to anybody ever before.%26amp;Idontknow if he likes me?

So the same dance is coming up. and i wanna know how Can i impress him? Should i ask him to dance this time.or?How do I impress him?
YOU SHOULD ASK HIM!!!!

well keep talking to him.

Improve the relationship more and more in till he is literally drooling over you.



good luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment