Sunday 21 November 2010

The foundation of a relationship, and why a girl keeps coming back to the guy who treats her like dirt. Help?

Hmmm... how to begin. Our relationship began when one night we were with friends and everyone was downstairs getting drunk [oh the joy]. Somehow, we went upstairs and laid down on the grass and started talking about previous things. We got to know each other pretty well, and we spent the next couple of days together. One night, I asked him what we were, and he said we were going out. Being ecstatic, I danced around happily, going peacefully to sleep that night because he promised me I wouldn't be just another 3-day stand like I was to my last boyfriend. Within two weeks, we were extremely close. One day I skipped school to go hang out with him, and we went to his house [which took a lot of effort mind you] so we ended up sleeping together [yes in the dirty sense] and we were both really satisfied. We were going strong for 2 and a half weeks until on Halloween night, I left him drunk at his friend's with my drunk best friend [and both my ex and my amazingly awesome best friend are REALLY horny drunks] so it wasn't fun. From what people kept telling me, he was about to cheat on me with her so I was freaking out. Well, withing a couple of days, it was all cleared up and he didn't cheat and he forgave me for being paranoid. A week later, one Monday night, I sat him down after having sex earlier and hanging out with our friends after, and asked him in what WAY he liked me. He explained to me that he liked me in ';I guess um, attraction';. I got up and left, like a crying baby [weak, I know]. I was about to tell him I love him that night but it was too unfortunate. Later that night, I talked to him again and he explained to me that as soon as he turns 20 he's going to want to start thinking differently, not want to date high school girls, etc. and I took that and he apologized for leading me on that he wanted an actual relationship [because he actually thought we were just f--k buddies]. On the friday of that week, I found out that he actually dumped me because he thought I was clingy. This was in November of 2008. It's been about 2 and a half months since then, and I'm still not over him, unknowingly why. I actually really do love him, and I've told him that before but he said he couldn't feel the same way towards me. I've been avoiding him for about a month and I've been pretty happy [although I cry at night sometimes]. Should I make an attempt to contact him or tell him I love him again? A week ago, my friend [who's also one of his close friends] told me that he was talking about getting back together with me. So I really don't know what to do anymore. I might be good at helping other people's relationships, but certainly not mine. Help?The foundation of a relationship, and why a girl keeps coming back to the guy who treats her like dirt. Help?
I would not suggest going back. It sounds like he could have you whenever he wants and dump you whenever he feels like it too. This obviously have you on an emotional roller coaster. You don't need that in a relationship...or anything else for that matter. I think he just wanted what he said he wanted, a f-buddy which is obviously not what you want. I would suggest staying away and continue staying away and eventually move on because even you believe that he's treating you like crap and you shouldn't have to take that. Move on to something better, someone who actually cares and fall in love with you.The foundation of a relationship, and why a girl keeps coming back to the guy who treats her like dirt. Help?
First off **** douche like that. He uses you for the sex, then tells all his friends you were ';clingy'; to cover his own *** and make you look bad. Now a month or so later he's consider taking you back? Uh I think that ought to be he's thinking about asking you out again, I don't believe you've been after him to take you back have you?



He's conceded, let it go. He's going to treat you the exact same way. Have sex until he gets his fill, then dump you again to ';date'; some other girl he thinks is hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment