Friday 19 November 2010

PLEASE HELP. Getting mixed signals from a guy I'm really interested in!?

SORRY THIS IS REALLLLLLY LONG

I met this guy at a bar playing pool. He seemed really nice and we talked all night. He came over to my place and we were just watching movies with my friend and my room mate. He left around 5 in the morning because he had work at 8 and had to catch the first bart train back to his house. He only lives a 15 minute bart train ride away. So the next day he was gonna go to lake tahoe with friends and he said he had a really nice time and that he'd call me when he got back. So a few days went by and my friends kept urging me to text him to ask him out. So finally I did and he replied saying that he would be in the city around 9 and hed call me. So he texted me the next day asking me if I wanted to go to this dance club with him his school was throwing in the city. So I agreed because it sounded fun, and it's the first guy I've been interested in in so long ha. So we met up and I arrived and we had a such a fun time, we kissed, and fooled around he paid for the cab ride home and I invited him in. We fooled around but no sex. I feel really bad because I felt like I was being such a tease but I just didn't want to come off as a ho. Anyway the whole night he was complimenting me, and the next morning he had wok at 8 in the morning again so he left early. And texted me three times that day after he left. So the third time we hung out I met his dad and dad's girlfriend that came up from hunnington beach. It was really weird because I told him I was in his town and he invited me to this bike store where his dad was buying him a racing bike. His dad and dad's girlfriend were really nice it was just a little uncomfortable because I barely knew their son.. He invited me to dinner and this bar in the city later that night with his family and two of his friends. I didnt go to the dinner because I freaked out a little since I didnt know these people that well yet, I didnt want to make a fool out of myself. So he texted me that they were done with dinner and heading out to the bar. I met them and he paid for my drinks at this really nice bar and was holding my hand under the table, the booths were really small and intimate. And then his parents went back to their hotel to sleep and the rest of us went to another bar by my house. Afterwards he came over to my house and we fooled around again but I still didn't give up sex because we were quite intoxicated. The next morning he didnt seem to mind he was cuddling with me all morning and kissing my head in my sleep. Then he invited me out to have breakfast with his parents before they leave. Their hotel was only 5 blocks from my house. I accepted and we hung out the whole day, even after his parents left. When he left he gave me a kiss and texted me that night with ';i had a really good time, have a nice night!'; That was the last time we hung out which was a week ago. After that I would text him in between and sometimes would get a text back from him hours after I sent it or no reply at all. This is where the mixed signals come in. I also invited him out to an event this weekend and he said he couldnt make it because he just realized how behind he was in his school work since last weekend. I said that's okay, next time. and then he texted me with ';i have a little gift for u';. He works at a perservatory in his college. so he has to deal with a lot of old artifacts, etc. and when I asked him about the gift he said ';150 bc mummy dust and some fragmented scrolls';. It threw me off so I replied with ';that sounds great! I have a book for you to read'; now that I think back on it I feel so SILLY for saying that because I just realized he was joking.. Anyway, what I really want to know is if this guy is still interested in me or not? I am usually the one initiating the conversation through text from now on. This guy seems like a good catch, I really like his personality I just don't know how to pursue him or if I even should? I am not used to pursuing anybody. I like this guy because he keeps me on my toes unlike anyone I've ever met, and he's quite a gentleman, and we've only hung out 4 times! what should I do in this situation? and yes I am an over analyzer. ha.PLEASE HELP. Getting mixed signals from a guy I'm really interested in!?
The last time I got mixed signals from someone I asked him point blanked if he liked me. The answer was ';your a cool girl.'; Try deciphering that! Turns out he was a major mind game player and that response was his form of control, and he never really answered my question, which wasn't ';do you think I'm cool?';



Oh, sorry, this is about you, lol. Just ask him if he's interested in dating you/going out with you/seeing you again, whatever it is you're looking for. It takes a lot of courage for me to ask out a guy, so I know it ain't easy. If he spent that much time with you and his father in one week, coupled with work, then he very well might be behind in his school work. At the least, ask him what he's looking for...relationship/just to date someone/or whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment