Sunday 21 November 2010

Guys...What's really going on in his head? This guy I have been quietly lusting after for the last 6 mos...

We know some of the same people, I'm friends with his cousin. I found out after xmas he has a gf, but that they fight alot and his cousin did not see it lasting.



About a month ago he was out at the same place as me and my friends say he was watching me dance, but was so obvious about it his girlfriend freaked out on him....Then a week later I saw him and asked how his night was and he starts telling me what a bad night he had because his girlfriend was being a cow and they got in a massive arguement. He then tells me the next night they went out and she freaked out on him again and says he's thinking about splitting up with her.



So later I asked him if he would like to go for a drink sometime and he said sure so I gave him my number. A few weeks passed and no call. I see him again and he apologises and says his girlfriend found out about me asking him out and was not pleased...then says she's all drama and he's thinking about splitting up with her.Guys...What's really going on in his head? This guy I have been quietly lusting after for the last 6 mos...
If he's in a relationship still then leave him be until he's out of it, or you will only complicate things. If he's broke up and still not calling you then forget him, he's not into you.Guys...What's really going on in his head? This guy I have been quietly lusting after for the last 6 mos...
Thanks for everyone's input. I was told they broke up last week, but I will not pursue it any further. Infact, I have a date with someone new next week :)

Report Abuse


It means you are fat and he only wants to poke you after about a 6 pack. And he isn't leaving her, smarten up or you'll wake up sticky and alone.
Do not ask him out again, wait until HE asks you. He needs to be a man and stand up to the lunatic girlfriend, or there is no hope for both of you.
maybe the sex is good, maybe he doesnt want to hurt her feelings. only he knows. He knows your inerested so keep hinting to him every now and then but leave yourself open for other options dont just wait around for this guy whos to big of a wuss to dump his pain in the asss gf.
Hey---keep your pants on---it is never a good idea to open one door until the other one closes---let him work around his issues without having a drink or playing footsy someplace---besides--if he cheats with you--he will cheat ON you too--- May be he isn't such a big deal afterall---you are wasting valuable time---get going and find a nice guy of your own.
dont bother with him. if he does break up with her. and he wants to date you. you will end up being the rebound. and rebound relationships dont last very long. just be a good friend to him right now. and if he does break up with her. have the rebound conversation. make sure you wont be a just for now thing.
It's not so hard. You could tell him you liked him. I'm a guy and I doubt that any other guy would get pissed off that a girl said that she liked him.
I say, leave this guy alone. You don't need his drama or the ';Whatever She Is'; girlfriend. He likes his girl and yes she treats him like crap BUT I think THAT'S what he likes. You gave him your number, I can put cash money that BRAINIAC told her what you gave him. He's a lost cuase and seems to have no _ _ L L S. Move on to someone else becuase that guy is not coming around anytime soon. You CAN do better than that little boy. Go out %26amp; find yourself a MAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment