Sunday 21 November 2010

Ok, so my boyfriend wants to kiss me! We have been going out for a month tomorrow! I've never kissed a guy!?

What do I do? I really like him but like I said I've never kissed a guy before! I don't know how to kiss! Anybody have any tips for me? Plus I'm not supposed to be going out with him, but I really like him, and the only time we see each other is at school and there's a dance coming up! When are we supposed to kiss? Please help me! I am freaking out! Please! I need advice!Ok, so my boyfriend wants to kiss me! We have been going out for a month tomorrow! I've never kissed a guy!?
Its really not that big a deal.

Practise kissing your hand.

Then do that on his lips, but part your lips a bit and put your tongue in his mouth and riggle it round.Ok, so my boyfriend wants to kiss me! We have been going out for a month tomorrow! I've never kissed a guy!?
relax

and enjoy



THATS MY BEST ADVICE.
Aww! I think that's soo cute!

Everybody goes through this. First time kiss jitters. It's normal. :)

But, just because you don't know ';how'; to kiss, doesn't mean you shouldn't do it. You didn't know how to talk or walk the first time you tried, but now look at you! Practice makes perfect.



Maybe you could just try with a peck. Like saying bye, or something simple. Then eventually it can turn into a cute make out session. Just relax. Let him teach you!



RELAXXX! %26amp; Have fun with it%26lt;3
Don't do it, according to your grammar you're probably 12.



You've got lots of your life left, don't waste it bothering with this right now.



Also he probably has cooties.
you are young, have you ever seen movies where people kiss? just pucker up he will too, if he opens his mouth you do the same if he starts tonguing you just follow his lead, but not too much tongue ok?

just relax and let if fly. good luck
i actually have no idea but he seems like a really good guy you have been going out for a month and not kissed by that time it would proberly be bed with most but well done girl for etting a man like that and yep i need help on that let him kiss you when u think the times right
just relax it will come natural let him lead you good luck =] x
kissing is a natural instinct for people.

dont worry about the actual act of kissing, you may not know exactly what to do at first, but it's pretty simple.

you'll get the hang of it, and the only way to get better is to do it.

also, your first kiss probably wont even be open mouth.

it'll most likely be a small peck, which is like the easiest thing in the world.



it sounds like you're probably in middle school..

you could kiss after school or at lunch or at the dance.

i wouldnt really plan it out..just do it!
%26amp; how old are you little girl?
Relax! ;] Its going to be fine ;D



First, there is not set time when you have to kiss him, let it come naturally, and you'll be fine. :D



Second.. dont be nervous, be exitied! First kisses are great and its better when your with someone you really like.. Talk about butterflys! ;]



Go in for a normal kiss first, and then, if you want to, open your lips a bit and keep going like that. There is no pressure to do anything your not comfortable with.. and if he makes you, that isnt nice :D



Its all really natraul once you get into it.. i dont know how old you are, but he might have never kissed a girl before either and so he's probably nervous. If you really trust him, let him know he's your first and he should be more tolerant. :]



Dont worry, you'll be fine! Go with the flow and enjoy it..



And good luck! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment