Sunday 21 November 2010

I like this guy. He's one of my best friends. (might end up being long but you can just skim through it.)?

I've liked him since the sixth grade and I'm a freshman. I met him in the 5th grade, and we became friends. In the sixth grade, i developed a crush on him. We would always do crazy stuff together. Once, he got braces and i told him I'd kiss him if he smiled for me (because he wouldn't smile) Then he gave the biggest smile i've ever seen and took my hand and ran around the gym. At one point, we were swinging while holding hands, just being stupid, and someone asked us if we were dating. We just looked at each other and he's like ';are we?'; and my dumb self said ';I don't know'; I'm so mad at myself cuz i'm sure if i said yes we might have dated. But he came to school the next day and said him mom wouldn't let him date anyone. My bff said that that was just an excuse cuz i didn't really like him. (No one knew i really did like him) A while later, my bff decided she liked him too, and she was just obsessed with him and basically ruined our relationship. He got annoyed with her and treated us both like crap. A few weeks before school got out, he started dating another girl, who was one of my friends but not real close. The last day of school, he stayed after school with me and we worked everything out. He wasn't mad any more and we spent the rest of the day riding bikes together.





Seventh grade: We were both still close friends. My friend who was dating him broke up with him cuz they never talked. Then he developed a crush on another one of my friends, but she definitely wasn't real close, we just talked every now and then. They ended up dating. Half way through the year, they broke up, and my second best friend said that she liked him. She liked him a lot, and i didn't want to tell her that i liked him too cuz i thought she should have a chance at him cuz i didn't think she'd go for him if i liked him. Eventually, they started dating. They did EVERYTHING together and i thought theyd end up getting married or something! They never kissed though.





Eighth grade: We were still close friends. A few days after my friend (his gf) mentioned how she wanted to kiss him to me, he broke up with her. She was heart broken, but they were still good friends afterwards, but she started cutting herself because of him. He would do a hole bunch of things to tease her and stuff, like act like he was gonna hold her hand when he wasn't, kept glancing at her because he knew she still liked him etc. He did stuff JUST to make her mad! Once he dated a seventh grader that he never even talked to just cuz he knew she still liked him! I didn't like the fact that she cut herself, actually i hated it, but i didn't like how he treated her either. Then, he liked the 2nd girl that he dated again. This girl and my bff (the one who dated him) are bff's, but she said she didn't mind it. So they dated, and he asked my bff to request ';She's Everything'; (Which was ';Their song';) and the valentine's day dance so that he could dance with his gf. She ran to the bathroom bawling. His gf eventually broke up with him, unless he broke up with her. I still liked him at this point, keep that in mind. But i just wasn't sure because he was being such a butt hole. Anyway, he started dating my bff again, but they broke up for some reason, but they can't tell anyone. (This was at the end of the eighth grade year)





Nineth Grade: (Now) I love him more than ever! I can't stand it cuz i hate him too. We are still good friends. Now, he's dating my OTHER bff, who's also bff's with my bff who dated him. The girl who cut herself has stopped now, cuz she's over him, and she's completely fine with her bff dating him. She can't be near him anymore though. He treats her too bad. Just a few weeks ago, we were at the Fall Festival together (all of us including corey) and he texted her on his mom's phone and said ';I'm stalking you'; and he kept calling her and hanging up. She got freaked out, and we found out it was him because he had called my other friend and we got the number from her phone. She cussed him out and asked why he did it, and he wouldn't say anything, he just walked away. No matter how hard i tried, i couldn't be mad at him. Thats how it is now. I hate him so much, but yet, he's so perfect for me. I'm just afraid i can't date him now though cuz, for one, im afraid he'll never break up with him gf, for two, i'm afraid that when he does she'll be mad, for three, all of my other bff's will be mad, for four, i'm afraid he'll treat me like crap too. Right now he treats me fine. It's just that, idk. Do you think i should go for him or try my best to forget about him, though it'd be really tough.I like this guy. He's one of my best friends. (might end up being long but you can just skim through it.)?
I dont want to say something and get ur hopes up and it might end up not true but it sounds like all the break-up's were his fault. Sounds like he's ending all these relationships just to be with you since he treats u good unlike all ur other friends. I'm sure he'll break-up with the girl he's with and once he does, u go up to him and tell him that you like him, (or love him if ur that confident) and you want to be with him but ur scared that he might do to you what he did to all ur friends. It might end up, like i said, that he did it all for you. Whatever he says, the rest is up to you. It'll be then that you weigh his answer and decided if your love from him all these years was worth it or not.





Good luck! L8R!I like this guy. He's one of my best friends. (might end up being long but you can just skim through it.)?
omigoodness, this boy better be worth it.
W.O.W................


long much...


um ok-


1st- you should really tell him how hes acting like an a$$hole





2nd- wait. play it safe. you dont wanna spoil anything you have now. if he is STILL Acting all jerkish then i wouldnt even consider going out with him.





Help Me?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>






i dont think you should like this guy.


first of all, he treated allll of the other girls he dated like sh*t


so he is going to do the same to you, if you guys go out.


its not a good situation to put yourself in.





and the thing is, when you try to pick out the negatives in a person to try and stop liking them, your mind clicks back and thinks about all of the positive things.





maybe hes just better as a best friend?


it doesnt seem like he's agood boyfriend type, becasue of how he's treated ur bff's.





it might be hard, but just do your best to not think of him in that way. good luck, girll!! haha im suprised i read this entire thing and could concentrate :D





could you do me a favor and try to help with mine plz? thankss[:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
First of all... u were NOT kidding when u said it may be long..lol





Second, if u really like him and are not afraid of ur bffs being mad at u because of the way he treated them... then go for it. BUT if he is such an *** like u said then forget about him and maybe you'll find someone better... someone that u don't have to be doubting and ask yourself if he will hurt you. but like i said if u really do wanna give him a chance and hook with him make sure that THAT'S WHAT U REALLY WANNA DO. and try to think it over and imagine yourself how things would be if u were with him.





Although if it was me i would just stay friends with him and not mess anything up.. because like u said, he still treats you good but u don't know if he will change if yall start going out...so i would just leave it like that and stay cool with him rather then have things being awkward and not wanna be around him anymore...if yall break up or something.





p.s. Your story was kinda confusing but i tried to keep up as best as i could...lol Hope i helped. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment