Sunday 21 November 2010

Does he like me or did he change his mind?!?

J- the guy

A-my friend



we were friends, but didn't talk like at all.....then he asked me to homecoming, AND bought my ticket :)

we danced, and it was fun (not freak dancing or grinding)



I didn't know if we were friends or what%26lt;-.-%26gt;



then he invited me to a festival thing and we went with his bro and my cousin who are in the 9th grade... it was awesome :)



i STILL didnt know if we were just friends or what....



and he would text me being like ';how are you'; or ';hey what are you doing'; and stuff....



a few days ago me and my friend prank called him for like half an hour but it wasnt mean or anything, and he figured it out later anyways



i havent talked to him since then......idk whats up!!



oh yeah, and 2 days before the prank call he WAS TALKING TO MY FRIEND AND ASKED HER what i would say if he asked me out!!! and then told her he was pretty sure he was going to....BUT HE HASNT YET!-



HELP!!!



did he change his mind???? I don't think i did anything wrong?? HELP WHAT DO YOU THINK!!~Does he like me or did he change his mind?!?
i personally think that he still does, but he's trying to get you to let your guard down, so he catches you by suprise. guys love suprising pretty girlsDoes he like me or did he change his mind?!?
hey thanks for anwsering my question! i will take your advice and see what happens!



i think you should go up to him and say like whats up havent seen yeah forever and just get into a conversation. then be like on of my friends heard you say you were going to ask me out and then tell him if you do ask me out the anwser is YES!



tell me how it go`s
Well based on the information you have given, to me I think he likes you but he might be afraid to asked you out ya know ? Cause some I know some guys who have a hard time asking a girl out. He might not have the right words to say cause he might say something wrong.
he likes you, he's just really shy about the whole changing from ';friends'' to '' more than just friends''. You should just definitely give him some time. I mean, the fact that he asked your friend about what you would say if he asked you out means that he wants to.. but is just too scared about what you might think about him or how you might feel ( awkward, confused, w/e). Just give him some time to figure out what he wants to do (give it a shot or try to forget about it) in the mean time, don't stress he likes you, that's a given. Hope this helped!!!
He's in love with you. Find a way to communicate with him. Drop hints that you like him back and see what happens if he doesn't ask you out, then have the guts to ask him out. Possibly he's nervous and doesn't know how to say it up front, just beat him to it.
Just say to him ';so when are we going out? My friend said you were going to ask me out and I'm looking forward to hanging out with you again!'; He'll surely be relieved to have that weight off of him.
I think he is shy and still likes you!
i hope your not the type of girl that waits til he calls and when he doesnt something is wrong lol try calling him or txting him to see whats going on if youve done that and he didnt txt you or call you back then he definately changed his mind.. but if you havent called or txtd him get on that asap lol

good luck sweetie%26lt;3
U can ask him out....or just be patient - some guys are shy:)
He really likes you, but he's just nervous! Make it really obvious you want to go out with him (it wont seem desperate--you went to homecoming together!) and he'll follow through.



Answer mine please?!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AjYggcm1bNRzwlqMoerOaFLsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20081101141415AATRs5i

No comments:

Post a Comment