Friday 19 November 2010

Which guy should I be with?

Well i have been dating X for 6 months. Im 15. X is 16. Hes a really nice guy. We had a bit of a rocky start but hes made up for it. He tells me how much he loves me and leaves me sweet text messages. but he also can be a bit angry and over reacts and freaks alot when I have personal issues i cant tell him. He also plans on marrying me when i graduate collage but the thought of marriage makes me nervous. I want to play the field but i feel that i cant break up with him. i also dont want to break his heart.



Recently i met this guy Y. Hes about to be 18. He came to my school from anouther country to play basketball and get into a good collage. Every girl in school thinks hes the most perfect guy they have ever seen. His good looks are like that of a movie star. None of us would ever dare to even try to talk to him. My mom is friends with his host family and i ended up hanging out with him once while our moms decorated for a school dance. Ever since then he asks me out for moonlight walks and we meet out places. We talk and laugh and hes a real gentle men. He holds the door for me and says such nice things. I could never hang out with him around other kids though. I have kept all of these meetings a secret. Hes a very serious student and basketball player. Hes also very impatient. As ive spent more time getting to know who he really is I think that he has feelings for me and now he puts his arm around me or holds my hand when we are alone. He knows I have a boyfriend but we dont talk about him much. I dont want to break up with my boyfriend cause i really care alot about him and i know hes does about me. Yet im young and I want to have more guys. I feel trapped in this relationship. I want to be able to be with Y yet i cant because i feel guilty and im already in a relationship. My boyfriend X doesn't even know i talk to Y. Y is leaving after this year so i dont see the harm if its innocent. Im so confused and i know I cant have both.Which guy should I be with?
You have a full life ahead of you and if you are feeling trapped than let him go he will be fine he also has a full life ahead of him and many of girls along the way as you so I say let the relationship go and fulfill your life as best you can!Which guy should I be with?
i don't like the way your boyfriend sounds - he's too controlling and intense. y sounds like a great guy i think he's the one you want to be with.
Y seems really great, but really you just have to follow your heart!

GOOD LUCK!
the basketball player just wants in your pants. i feel sorry for your boyfriend, he deserves better, plz tell him i said that. i wouldn't touch you with a ten foot pole.

No comments:

Post a Comment