Friday 19 November 2010

What does it mean when a guy dedicates a song to you?

Ok, so my bestfriend (who's a guy) and I were talking the other night just about everything and i told him that I had just found out my boyfriend was cheating on me, and his girlfriend dumped him and he was like:

Him: ';Remember that poem I read to you a few weeks ago';

Me: ';Yeah';

Him: Its a song, I wrote it back in 2007, showed it to some friends and they got someone to sing it. Its for you...';



Some of the lyrics go like this:

Like a gift from the heavens, it was easy to tell,

It was love from above, that could save me from hell,

She had fire in her soul it was easy to see,

How the devil himself could be pulled out of me,

There were drums in the air as she started to dance,

Every soul in the room keeping time with their hands,

Like a piece to the puzzle that falls into place,

You could tell how we felt from the look on our faces,

We were spinning in circles with the moon in our eyes,

The room left them moving between you and I,

We forgot where we were and we lost track of time,

And we sang to the wind as we danced through the night,



What does this mean? He often refers to me as ';His girl'; or ';lady friend'; and tells me he loves me. He also asked me out once, but I kind of freaked out because I had a really bad day that day, so a few minutes later (after i hung up on him) he texted me saying he was really sorry and that he was drunk etc



Do you think he sees me as just his bestfriend, or more?

No rude answers please(:

Thanks! xxWhat does it mean when a guy dedicates a song to you?
HE WANTS IN YOUR PANTS.What does it mean when a guy dedicates a song to you?
he thinks you're a producer. do you look like timbaland?
You guys are going to hook up. It's a done deal. Take the blinders off and look around. He's probably just waiting for the ';go ahead'; from you to persue it.
When you read my answer, you may not like it. But I'm telling you the truth (at least based on the facts you've supplied).



He defiantly likes you.

When a guy writes a song for you, dedicated to you, that's a sign he's head over heels. Just read the song. A guy doesn't just write that for his ';best friend';.

Telling you that you're beautiful and that he loves you is another sign he likes you. I mean, you can't just say stuff like ';I love you and always will'; and mean it just as friends.



Also, if he asked you out, that's a definite sign he likes you. And FYI, when he texted back saying he was drunk, he was probably sober. That was probably just an excuse so that he wouldn't feel embarrassed (its not easy being rejected).



It sounds like he really likes you, but if you don't feel the same way, don't feel obligated to go out with him. Go out with the people that you want to, rather than just lead him on. That would be cruel.



I hope everything works out.



Sincerelyy,

dogluver96
umm.. yea I totally write sexy-*** songs for my best friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment