Sunday 21 November 2010

I made everything awkward...how do i fix this??

okay, the other night my friends and i went to our graduation dance. it was my three best friends and a couple of my better guy friends, and we were all dancing together.

so what basically happened was i let one of the guys feel me up, and after the dance ended when we were outside he kissed me and we ended up making out. i feel so awkward, because before this i wasn't attracted to him at all, i was just having fun. not to mention the fact i feel really slutty at this moment because it was at a freaking middle school dance.

but to make it even worse, i spent the night with my friends afterwards, and when i was telling my best friend about it, she confessed to me that she has liked him for a really long time and was really jealous when i slow danced with him. i feel so bad! she's not mad at me, because i didn't know, but i feel horrible!

i just made things really awkward between my best friend and my best guy friend. what do i do?I made everything awkward...how do i fix this??
mmmm that probably felt really good while it was happening!! well in my case after these moments of ecstasy everything goes down hill... just try and stick by your friend and talk to her about it and be honest with her. With the guy... things are going to be akward =S Try and just be normal around him. Its going to be hard but its immature to ignore people so try not to do that.I made everything awkward...how do i fix this??
just try to stop thinking about it.
don't think about it
I hate it when girls go and do an awkward thing like making out with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment