Sunday 21 November 2010

Was he lying? what's going on?

-he (steve) liked me for 3 yrs.



-then i started liking him back.



-my friends got MAD because they think he's a loser.



-EVERYBODY at school was saying he didn't deserve me. they said he was too ';fat and ugly'; for me because i'm ';pretty/hot/nicest girl in class';.



-we danced at pretty much every party but i didn't feel like

the connection was always there.



-he gave me a note saying he didn't like me.



-a couple months later we freak-danced on a cruise ship. my friends and i got into a HUGE fight about it and steve was there to witness it all. when i left with a different friend he told them he didn't like me.



-his friends told me he liked me but then they told my friends he was using me to impress people.



-he accidently found a note in which i was talking about another guy (in the note i talked about how another guy said he liked my boobs but then i found out he had a gf).



-2 of my friends asked steve if he liked me. he said ';no';.



-also: he's kind of shy.



any explanations?????Was he lying? what's going on?
you guys are young and in high school. theres your explanation.Was he lying? what's going on?
WHAT? WHo's dying?
...how old are you?



got out with him! screw your 'friends'!!!
Grow up and stop relying on your friends to help you decide on your personal relationships...
he doesn't like you, he just wants your pooter
Maybe he's gay?
haters thats all
possibly but it depends how old r u?
yes your brain is like a BB in a box car
You've said you liked him but the chemistry wasn't there. He said, she said, your friends, his friends said, if you like someone, who really cares? Now you want to know if he was lying when he said he liked you? Are you wanting him to like you even though you don't really feel the chemistry with him?



I'd say he's backpedaling so as not to look pathetic to his friends, the cool thing to do, so to speak. It's called, ';saving face.';

No comments:

Post a Comment