Tuesday 16 November 2010

I'm so confused. Boy problems..... HELP!!!!!!!!?

So my ex and I broke up. We didn't talk for like 2 weeks. Then we started once track started cuz we're both on the team... We started talking A LOT and we then admitted that we both gained feelings for one another once again . We're about to be freshmen s, btw. %26amp; recently, track season is over. We kept talking but rumors were spread and we both got fed up with it and out of anger we were just like ';no, i don't like yu like that anymore'; blah blah blah. We go over that. Then , we had the boat trip . Everyone looked all nice and pretty and I was taking pictures with everyone and I totally avoided him and I didn't take a picture with him, and he saw me dancing with another guy; that he hates. But later on that day, he's like ';how did i look today?'; i was like yu look normal... except all dressed up and then he sends me this picture of him and this girl at the trip and then set it as him profile pic on FB. I was like oh wow. Then he just starts being annoying about it. And my one of these guys who think can fix every problem went up to him and was like ';yu annoy her, leave her alone'; and he said that my ex was like ';well, she annoys me too cuz of the pictures she posts on FB and because she talks about other guys'; We're not even together... and my ex was like ';nicole (the girl in the pic) was freaking out today cuz she thinks that yu care that we're in a pic together'; naturally, i asked nicole and she denied . That guy that asked him also told him to tell my ex not to talk to me so we're not even talking and we have promotion tomorrow. :PI'm so confused. Boy problems..... HELP!!!!!!!!?
Thats probably the biggest problem that I've ever heard of. The only way to solve it without dishonoring yourself and your ancestors is to fall on your own sword.

No comments:

Post a Comment