Sunday 11 December 2011

I need help!!???????

ok...thers this girl at school..she talks so much **** about me...and makes the stupidest rumors...she constantly has to talk to my friends and ask about my life....and when she finds out something she tells the whole freaking school...its ridiculous..last year she wanted a truce and i said sure..then this year shes at it again..im sick of it....



im not the fighting type..so i don't know what to do...i want to tell her off..but when i look at her face i feel like running away..firstly because shes ugly has heck...(im not saying it out of anger she is) and shes really fat...



i just don't know what to do..im sick of it....



its like what the question says...you know celebrities??? how you want all there info??? thats how she is











YOU DONT HAVE TO READ THIS BUT ITS A STORY OF WHAT SHE HAS DONE



this guy asked me to the dance..and i said yes..well she found out...and she texts him...so i know your going to the dance with someone....and he says i dont know what your talking about...and she kept on and on...then she was saying that he only asked me to the dance because he felt sorry for me...then at the dance she tried dancing with him!!! and she followed me and him everywhere!!



and no she didnt like him...and it did not start here..this dance was in the 9 grade and we been at it since 8 grade..i need help please!









I need help!!???????
one you tell your friends not to tell her anything then you comfront her in watever way you want and if she still doesnt stop just ignore her and eventually she'll stop or move on to someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment