Sunday 11 December 2011

Dancing tryout are coming back around again really nervous feel like im bout to cry thats how bad i want it?

hey guys im back with something on my mind. dance tryouts are coming back around on May 2,2009 and i am freaking out i made the dance team for the 2008-2009 season and i know i have a good chance of making it for the 2009-2010 season but somewhere in my mind i have this feeling im not, my friends they tell me things happen and you might not do as great as you do last year which i dont think was very nice to say to me around this time every year like today one of my friends said the rest of the old girls would make it but i had a chance and i dance good not great that upset me alot, i can dance real good i come home everyday and practice i take it so serious no joke i have been doing this since i was 5 years old{lyrical and modern dance} i just need some support today we had a meeting and it was like 35 girls there who wanted to tryout and in my mind im like what if one of these girls take my spot what if they dance better then me,dont get me wrong though im not intimidated by them i do believed in myself. im just being parinoid i guess i know every morning when i get ready for school or any other day i pray and also pray to make it on the team again this year, this is something i love to do i just hope i make it because seriously if i dont i swear to you i will cry my eyes out literally thats how bad i want it



but i have 2questions



1.do you think i have a better chance of making it again this year



2.do you think my friends were wrong for what the said



thanks in advance yata booz and if you dont mind can you give me a good answer please %26lt;3Dancing tryout are coming back around again really nervous feel like im bout to cry thats how bad i want it?
Talk to the instructor and get their opinion on your capabilities. Without knowing your friends, I cannot say what their agenda is to say that you are good but not great. Unless they gave you specific areas that you should work on to do great. If the instructor says that you do not need to work on anything, then relax and enjoy. If the instructor gives you some constructive criticism then follow the hints and relax and enjoy.Dancing tryout are coming back around again really nervous feel like im bout to cry thats how bad i want it?
well, i did cheerleading ever since the 2nd grade and ive dance since i was 3 and i was asked to be on a select competition team in the 2nd grade. and im not conceited but i am good at dancing its all ive ever wanted and it shows. Im a great cheerleader also, my friends all told me in the middle school that if there was a captain (there wasnt) that it should be me and stuff. I was so good at hitting my moves and i smiled and obviously could dance and i catch on very quick like i can learn and entire dance in less than an hour (if its difficult and easy one i learn quicker) but i cant do very well cheer jumps. which is wierd bcs my jumps in dance are awesome. But anywayz i made the squad as a freshman and then last year (sophmore year) i tryed out thinking im making varsity no problem im so good... then i didn't practice much i didnt work on jumps or anything but i hate calling chants bcs you say the whole thing but i had to call it so i flipped out and messed up the words and i was like oh i need to restart! big mistake. Then when you spirit i kinda stopped bcs i was like lets hear it (embarassing) and for some reason i only did a single jump and i ended up not making it at all not even JV. i cried for a week straight i couldnt even go to school. i had ppl coming up to me i didnt know saying that i should have made it over them and other ppl like how did they make it. Even the coach called and apologized saying i shouldve made it but she has to go by just try outs and mine sucked. (she didnt say sucked hah) but im trying out again. in a weeek!!! ahh! but my point is dont be to cocky (which i dont think you are) just go in and give it everything be prepared and dont listen to everyone else. and your friends are jerks! they shouldn't say that! just make sure your confident but not too much. Be ready for everything and if you dont make it it doesnt mean your not good. It couldve been a bad day or nerves just dont ever give up if you want it even if you dont make it try out again next yr. good luck!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment