Sunday 11 December 2011

Dancing tryout are coming back around again really nervous feel like im bout to cry thats how bad i want it?

hey guys im back with something on my dance tryouts are coming back around on May 2,2009 and i am freaking out i made the dance team for the 2008-2009 season and i know i have a good chance of making it for the 2009-2010 season but somewhere in my mind i have this feeling im not my friends they tell me things happen and you might not do as great as you do last year which i dont think was very nice to say to me around this time every year i can dance real good i come home everyday and practice i take it so serious no joke i have been doing this since i could walk i just need some support today we had a meeting and it was like 50 girls there who wanted to tryout and in my mind im like what if one of these girls take my spot what if they dance better then me dont get me wrong though im not intimidated by them i do believed in myself im just being parinoid i guess i know every morning when i get ready i pray and also pray to make it again this year this is something i love to do i just hope i make it because seriously if i dont i swear to you i will bust out and start crying thats how bad i want it



but i have 2 questions



1.do you think i have a better chance of making it again this year



2.on this form i have to turn in theirs a question ';how do you view you role as a dance team member canyou all give me some examples of what i should put



thanks in advance yata booz and if you dont mind can you give me a good answer please %26lt;3Dancing tryout are coming back around again really nervous feel like im bout to cry thats how bad i want it?
yes i do think that you have a better chance of making it this year although, the team captain of our school cheer squad did not make it again this year so you never know.



also you could put something like, a determined dancer that is always willing to take one for the team.



another thing when you try out don't be scared to add a little personality into the danceDancing tryout are coming back around again really nervous feel like im bout to cry thats how bad i want it?
ya u have a great chance

No comments:

Post a Comment