Sunday 11 December 2011

What does this mean? Is she interested or not enough clues?

I have known this girl for 4 months. She goes to an out of state school. I have seen her only 3 times in person. We have been communicating quite a bit over that time, mostly texting because apparently she loves doing it. She wished me happy bday 3 times on facebook and even sent me a whip cream w/cherry gift. We have become somewhat good friends and shes even asked me awhile back how my gf situation was. We are both single. Am in the friend zone because she has called me the nice guy before? like she has said it twice but i havent really done anything ';nice'; for her, lol.



Anyways, we hung out twice during break, went to a dance club and she only fanced with me (no freak) but maybe she feels comfortable with me, and when some guy started feeling her she came back to me and started dancing in front of me.



we went for coffee 1 day, she texted me that night saying she was glad we hung out and now is telling me to come visit her at college so we can hang out more and go places. likes me?What does this mean? Is she interested or not enough clues?
proceed on with the ';looking for more clues'; thing, just to boost your confidence. but i'd say it is walking like a duck and talking like a duck, dude.



good luck!What does this mean? Is she interested or not enough clues?
she likes you ya ya ya
god jill, you still dont get it?? of course she likes you and likes you to the fullest.. you are her friends zone but definatelyty she wanst to see more of you....

she keeps complementing you saying how nice you are .. etc etc.. do you think friends complement friends that much... ha ha ha...never..



what do you want her to do? she has given more than enough clues that she likes you and consider you as special... of course she likes you!!! you donot do these things if you donot like them.... all the best....
Of course, she likes u !!

No comments:

Post a Comment