Sunday 11 December 2011

Girlfriend grinding with other guys?

Okay my girlfriend and I both went to a club, before going we discussed we were going to dacne with other people. I said its not that big of a deal, its just dancing, she said the same thing, only she doesn't want to see me doing it. [Meaning I can dance with other girls as far as she doesn't see mean]. Unfortunately for me, I did care, at the club I saw her grinding with another guy, and I almost freaking lost it. I was also grinding, so I got pissed and went screw it, I'm even going to grind more, seeing as she doesn't care. It just didn't seem right, and its being bothering me, seeing her dance with someone else. I didn't feel comfortable dancing with those girls either, it was mainly a spite thing. Should I tell her how I feel or just accept it? She loves dancing in general, and I hate being clingy or anything. I just want to knowGirlfriend grinding with other guys?
idk why y'all are grinding with other people. I'd stick to my boyfriend. and yes tell her. Otherwise, she's never gonna know how you feel or what you think. Oh and just FYI, I love to dance too and I don't dance with anyone except my boyfriend and he doesn't like to dance much so it's something I have to sacrifice for him.Girlfriend grinding with other guys?
um ok i would personally kill my boyfriend if i saw him dancing with other girls

if u are in a relationship, u should not be dancing with other girls, just as i would not be dancing with other guys.

i think that's wrong and i can understand why u didn't like to see it, but u shouldn't have agreed to it.

she was obviously having a great time with those guys, where as u weren't having a good time with the girls.

that shows that u are more into her than she is into u
well, if it's really bothering you and you really like the girl then i think you should definitely talk to her about it. don't tell her she can't dance with other guys or grind with other guys because that will definitely piss her off..just tell her the truth. that it bothers you and that you don't mind her dancing with other guys, but you would appreciate it if she could just tone it down a notch. i bet she'll understand how you're feeling.
Well personally i wouldn't be going out with her still if she was doing all of that I would of left her her gave her a warning HEY I DON'T KNOW WHAT OTHER PEOPLE DO IN THEIR RELATIONSHIPS BUT YOUR MINE ND I WANT TO KEEP IT THAT WAY... Tell her like that or nicer whatever you prefer.
Why do you two have to grind up on other people? If you are a couple grind on each other it's less complicated! I would have never agreed to something like that! Let her know you don'f feel comfortable seeing men all over her.
Let her know. i pictured my girlfriend and i in this scenario when i read this, and it angered me. I would have beat some *** in the club.haha
Pussycat, if you can't keep your end of the bargain, then you need to rethink your clubbing ways. After all, you were doing it too!.



that means you are both a hypocrite and a whinny s.o.b.
Next time try having vertical sex in public together.
Keep her on a leash and put her in a cage with a lock.
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck... dump that chick
Ok. I understand that dancing with other people is fine when you guys are a couple. You can dance, hugging is fine too and so is kissing on the check but she was grinding with another dude while she clearly knew she had a boyfriend? That is just ****** up. I'm sorry bro but you need to dump her, unless she was really drunk ( u can forgive her ONCE only for that) or she is just sooo dumb that she doesn't understand that you can't do those certain things. Man, save yourself the trouble, don't get revenge or you'll be just like 'her'. Dump her and find yourself another girl.
  • bird
  • medium hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment