Friday 22 October 2010

Any GIRLS out there who can give tips for a guy on Grinding (dance)?

Ok so I am gonna go to a club really soon. It is only for 14-18 years of age. I'm 17 and i'm a guy. I have the basic idea of how to grind, but I want to learn how to dance hotter to turn girls on better. I'm not going with a date, so i'm just gonna be dancing with random girls.



Any of you girls out there, please tell me what is acceptable for a guy to do if he dances with you for the first time. (finger you, grope, etc.) Also, what should I do besides gyrating my hips with the girl? To rephrase, what would be the hottest thing a guy could do while grinding/freaking with you. Please go into detail. I'm not a pervert or anything, I just don't want to do anything wrong and get slapped or something.Any GIRLS out there who can give tips for a guy on Grinding (dance)?
dont crack onto them too early

you neeed to be a good kiser

and yeah

dont boastAny GIRLS out there who can give tips for a guy on Grinding (dance)?
Ok buddy, you've got the wrong idea to begin with.



Girls don't want to do any of this with you, sluts do, so don't think you're a big man for giving any of this a go. You'll just be another idiot trying to get an STD.



It's never acceptable for you to ';grope/finger'; a girl without her permission under any circumstances. Sexual touching just isn't the place to be using your initiative, as it could get you in a lot of trouble. I'm only saying this because you are on here asking what you can do, which implies that you have no intent of asking the girl what can be done (this btw is the correct method for going about these things, you ask her, not a forum).



What you should be doing is letting her guide the dance (most girls like to lead dancing, so just go with the flow), and letting her guide anything else. She might not want to let you do anything to her, and if this isthe case don't push it, and is you can't deal with it, find a slut to dance with. When you do find the slut, ask her what she wants done. If you follow her instructions she'll definetly think you're a stud (this btw is the secret with girls, listen and follow, because they know what they like, not you or a forum).
How about ';don't';?



If you did any of those things when you danced with me for the first time, I wouldn't just slap you, I'd make sure you were publicly humiliated.



No, arrogance does not ';turn girls on';. You want to attract girls? Try talking to them.
umm lets see this i what i prefer.when you hav eyour hands on her hips hold her tightly.dancing to reggaeton try holding her hands and pulling her closer to your body.





ill post more later i need my rest for prom in a day

No comments:

Post a Comment