Thursday 28 October 2010

Freak dancing..cheating?

Me and my boyfriend have been going out for more than 2 years..about 2 and a half. I love him so much and trust him. However, i have a problem with him.He loves to go out and club with his guy friends. Now he doesnt just dance regular with girls. He loves to freak them and he says its just dancing. But, i dont think it is.I mean a girl rubbing her butt and private parts on him makes me cringe at the thought and it also hurts me. I mean i tell him how would it feel if i rubbed my private parts on some guy and turned him on like that.How would you feel?He says i dont care.I dont know what else to do. I have already told him how i felt about it and he still does it. I cry and tell him if he loves me and cares for me then why does he still do it. He just says again its just dancing and laughs. I dont know ladies and fellas help me out.I am hurt and confused.I really dont know what to think.Freak dancing..cheating?
cheating talk to him, and say i want to break up ******!Freak dancing..cheating?
its cheating
Haha...I would be SO PISSED. I am not sure if I would consider it as ';cheating'; but I definitely think it's inappropriate. Why is he dancing with other girls in the first place? Lose him. He sucks.
I had an old boyfiend that done the same thing...it was ok if he did...but not if I did!!! Then he cheated on me....so...I would move on
It sounds like he doesn't care about your feelings.

It may be a sign to leave.



Sorry.
leave him. it may hurt, but he doesnt really love you. i would kill my boyfriend if he did that. well not really kill him but u know what i mean. he doesnt care and love u like he says he does. if he did than he wouldnt hurt u in any way. its time for u to move on and find someone better who will respect u. u deserve better.
Guys don't go out ';dancing';



That's a petty excuse to rub his junk on other girls. Just remember who he comes home to, though.
you should leave the guy cause he's most likely hitting another cooch. freak dancing at clubs are for hoes yo.
He's intentionally being sexually aroused by other women. He's being insensitive of your feelings. My man wouldn't have any private parts if he was out doing that.
it's not really cheating, but still not really the right thing to do, unless he's single, or if it's with you.
freak dancing is not cheating if it was just that. if you trust your partner move on. communication is the key
LOL, i haven't heard the expression ';freak dancing'; in soo long!



Leave the loser. He is not a good guy! It sounds to me like he is an immature little boy. If he is not compromising with you and refuses to stop dancing in that sexual way, he is not doing his part in maintaining your relationship, and frankly it sounds like he doesn't really care about you! Don't waste your tears on this loser. Find a new boy, hun.



What a sleeze!
that's way inconsiderate! give him an ultimatum, so that he knows you're serious. i can't advice you to leave him because i know a long term relationship is hard to let go and the issue at hand is not that serious (it's not like he's cheating), but give him the ultimatum to see if he responds to that. if not, then, are you sure you want to be with someone that doesn't respects your feelings?
thts messed up. if i was a girl and if i was u and if he was my bf id cut his balls and his dik off and then tell him to go dancing. lol. but if u dont want to, then break it off

No comments:

Post a Comment