Friday 22 October 2010

How to dance with a guy without grinding?

Please dont suggest ballroom dances because this is for high school...



%26amp; is it weird to not freak when everyone else is freaking around you? I feel bad for my dateHow to dance with a guy without grinding?
honestly i think the whole freaking and grinding thing is very uncultured and says a lot about how much today's teens are brainwashed by all the gangsta music and such. When I go to dances I dont freak or grind but I will dance like a crazy person or if you just dance in a group with a few friends you should be fine.



It might seem weird to not fit in with everyone around you, but if it makes you are the guy uncomfortable then dont do it.How to dance with a guy without grinding?
Its not weird.

I get praised for my dancing in my group of friends, but I still don't grind....well ok I did once, but that was with four girl friends of mine, just for fun. haha. But anyway it's not weird at all, Don't worry about it. Just dance freely, or hold his hands while you dance. Thats what I do a lot. You can still look sexy or hot without grinding or freaking, trust me.
well when there is a slow dance you can wrap ur arms around his shoulders and his around your waist



for fast songs

you should move to the beat



every time you hear a beat you should stop your feet lightly and just move in random motions i guess



idk its kinda hard

its a skill you have to develop
I've not freaked danced before it was so much more fun...kept our distance and did our on thang..Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment