Thursday 28 October 2010

I don't understand what his problem is?

There's been this guy I've had feelings for for nearly four months. I've given so many hints and signs. At some point he's showed feelings back for me and everything was cool... until he started acting like an immature jackass.

Prom had been coming up for sometime and he always asked me ';so are you going to prom?, I might go..., I don't want to go with any girl..'; So of course I would think that he wasn't interested. So I stopped showing interest.

I went to prom and danced with another guy. The Monday after prom, he asks me how it was(he didn't go because he said he had ';better things to do';) And interrogates me about ';Freak dancing'; with another guy he knows. I tell him he's not my father and he calls me a slut!( I haven't had a boyfriend or kissed a guy all school year) He's really pissed about me dancing and I don't understand...I don't understand what his problem is?
I think he liked you but was afraid to move. Maybe he doesn't know how to dance and was afraid he'd mess things up with you if he asked you to prom. You can't really ask him how he feels if that's the case because he'll be too afraid of being a fool. (His fear is actually making him a fool but he won't be able to see that.) Tell him you wished it had been him that you were freak dancing at prom with, but since he didn't go you had to dance with someone else.



But I don't like that he called you a ****. I think no woman should date guys who call them names like that - it should be automatic cause for breakup, and for other women to not date the guy.I don't understand what his problem is?
he just jelous cause he didnt make his move fast enough
  • truck rental rates
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment