Friday 22 October 2010

Dating trouble? I'm new to this and really don't know what I should do and if I should be in a relationship?

Hi everyone! Thanks in advance for answering my question. So, I have a really odd question:

There is this guy that is really cute and really sweet. The only thing is, I have never been in a relationship before. The only almost relationship I have been in was a huge misunderstanding where the guy thought we were going to date seriously not hang out as friends (we had been friends since we were kids) He really did not take a hint so I did tell him that I was not ready for a relationship. Unfortunately, my childhood friend has changed quite a bit, as I realized from the experience. We never did end up hanging out so nothing happened. My mom got a message from his saying I broke his heart after asking him out and then immediately breaking up with him. Yah, def not my type. When I asked a friend to winter formal (girls ask guys dance), the first guy freaked and got really angry though we never were dating. I did not date the second guy; he is a great friend of mine. So, now there is this really cute guy that is really interested in me now. I have some reservations and I am not really sure what to do. For starters, the first guy, my friend from when I was younger, will probably make a stink, but that wouldn't get in my way. Though it wil be really annoying when he lies again and ever so casually has his mom mention to my mom that the guy is sexually active, is a player, ect...a whole bunch of made-up stuff. So, if I do date this new guy, how should I deal with this?

I am also not sure if I want to date this guy. I really like him and was so thrilled at first. We have only seen a school play. The thing that is making me a bit uncomfortable is that he seems to be really trying to have a relationship with me. Based on how he acts and friends opinions, he really likes me. He hugs me all the time, like every time I see him at school. I always feel incredibly awkward, especially when in front of my friends, which I always am. It's always an awkward kinda half hug because of my awkwardness so it is not horny. I just don't know why I feel so awkward? Is this normal for someone inexperienced? I also am unsure because I don't know him that well. I know him through a friend and have only known him for like a month. The other thing is, I don't like that he isn't as smart. I don't know why that would bother me. I am in the most accelerated courses, which yes is totally nerdy and lame, while he takes very remedial ones and gets average grades. I really don't know what I should do. I really like him but I am not sure, and I don't know if my uncertainties just have to do with my lack of experience. Thanks for any assistance:)Dating trouble? I'm new to this and really don't know what I should do and if I should be in a relationship?
that's how it was with my boyfriend at first! he hung out with a large group of girls, but always tried talking to me, but i felt a bit weird.



Just try talking to him when you two can get to know each other a bit more, when you two are alone.

If it bugs you that he's taking away time from your friends, just ask him if he can hang out afterschool or another time that is good for you and just get to know each other a bit more.

since you haven't really had a boyfriend, its great if you just date him for right now.

it doesn't have to be anything like going to fancy dinners or anything, but just tell him you want to go see a particular movie you want to see and ask if he wants to go with you.

just try talking to him, its perfectly normal that you feel awkward around him!(=



basically, if you like him, but don't exactly want to be his girlfriend just yet, date him.



hope my answer helped a bit!(=Dating trouble? I'm new to this and really don't know what I should do and if I should be in a relationship?
your totally normall...thats just how it is...its always awkward at 1st...and i think you should become rlly good friends first and then go more towards the i like you thing.
Education has NOTHING to do with love.



Don't be so shallow.

No comments:

Post a Comment