Friday 22 October 2010

Freak dancing? Grinding?

I've never freak danced with a guy before, but I want to. All my friends and practically the whole school knows how to freak dance. I'm just kinda shy and afraid i might not be good at it. =/ My guy friend tried to teach me but i end up laughing it off or i get embarrassed and shy

I never go to school dances because I think I will do something wrong.

Can Anyone Help me out with Tips and Advice or anything? Please.



I'm a Sophomore girl in High School



~*~*~ Advise? ~*~*~ Tips? ~*~*~ Suggestions? ~*~*~



Thank You!!! =) ~ CamiFreak dancing? Grinding?
Don't do something you're not comfortable with cause you'll never feel right doing it and will be self conscious the whole time. Just have fun. I know this sound incredibly lame but it's best.Freak dancing? Grinding?
Find a guy you think is hot, who also likes you back and during the dance just pretend that he's nailing you. Really it's that easy
just do it, everybody else does... i was afraid of dancing with girls like that at first cause i didnt know if they wanted to, but then i realized they all do
if its loud and fast u can freak dance 2 it just get into it and go!!!
get a few drinks into your system. trust me, it;ll come naturally after that.



woo! shawty got low, low, low...

No comments:

Post a Comment