Friday 22 October 2010

Freak-dancing! Am I doing it right? How do I know if I am?

Ok so when I freakdance at a party or wherever, I usually just move my hips in a figure 8 motion or do a body-roll type thing, but Im not as flexible as other girls and I cant really move my hips as a lot of the other black girls I see. When I'm dancing with a guy, he usually puts his hand on my hips and holds me tighter but he doesnt get a ***** (im not sayin i want him to or anythin! i just heard that if ur actually freakdancing right, he will). Idk I am just really self-conscious and dont wanna make a fool of myself. Freak-dancing! Am I doing it right? How do I know if I am?
your doing fine. most guys take precautions so u won't know he has a *****Freak-dancing! Am I doing it right? How do I know if I am?
just keep it up juz act confindant its natural way of moving you cant be tought it just act confindant and sexy youll be fine! :D
Will people stop calling ot Freak Dancing. It sounds so retarded.



Just call it grinding.

No comments:

Post a Comment