Friday 22 October 2010

Ok, so I'm gonna ask this guy to dance with me...?

ok, yeah, this guy that i've liked for a while now, i'm gonna ask him to dance with me at our 8th grade dance.

and i'm thinking about doing it myself, you know...

first of all, i need to know how to ask him.

second, i'm not sure what to talk about when i dance with him...like, i don't want it to be all awkward, and i'm sure nothing will magically pop into my head and then i'll freak out...if anything does, i'll more than likely sound like an idiot.

anyway, i'm gonna be brave, and i need some help.

any advice?Ok, so I'm gonna ask this guy to dance with me...?
well just go up to him and ask him if he wants to dance with you and then just be casual and talk to him about school or just ask what kind of music he likes or something.Ok, so I'm gonna ask this guy to dance with me...?
Great!!

=]

I'd say the best way to do this is

to go up to him one day when he's alone

[[unless u prefer a crowd ;P]]

And say so who are u going to the dance with?

If he says no one be like oh me either, u

wanna go together?

Ta-Da!

Hope it goes well...

At the dance he'll probably think of something to say..

You just gotta keep the conversation going. =]

If he says no, be like no big deal...

Hes probably too nervous!
ask him casually.. like you would when you're talking to some other friends..
if u have his #, start to txt him a lot. Get friendly with him. Then just ask. Maybe in a note? Good luck!!!!!!!!
haha, u sound like me!!!! im in 8th grade, too, soooooo,.... heres ur advise,

ask him ';do u wanna dance, even though im dancing retarded?';

thennnn when he says yes, he will ask why u said u dancing retarded because ur good at dancing, and there we go, he already started witht the compliments and he will realize how great u r and such
Ask him already
1. always ask your self, never ask a friend to ask for you.

2. you can either walk up to him and say ';hey wanna dance'; or you can do a funny thing and say something like ';hey wanna check out my new funky fresh dance moves'; lol he will deff find that funny. i bet you laughed while reading it.

3. when you dance he will most likely start a conversation but if he does not, just compliment him.

4. good luck be confident and he will come to you

5. please help me now!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment