Thursday 28 October 2010

How do girls grind dance at parties or dances?

I'm a Junior in High School and I'm 16 years old but I come from a small town so I find it a bit awkward to be grinding up on someone who you'll see in the halls the next day so I haven't had very much experience with this. This weekend I'm going to a dance at another school where grinding is pretty much the only way they dance. So to my question(s) I was wondering, how exactly do you do it (back to front grinding)? I've heard you're supposed to move your hips in a sideways figure 8 motion with the music, is this true? Also should a girl be going with or against a guys motion. Is there anything else a girl should do to make things more interesting? What do you do with your hands? Lastly, is there any point where she should turn around (front to front) or would that just freak a guy out?

Thanks so much!

LindsayHow do girls grind dance at parties or dances?
First ill say I think you are thinking WAY to much into this. I really don't think more girls think about how they are going to dance before they do it, they just move with the music. If you are wanting to learn to dance like how people do in clubs, then just listen to the music. If you have completely no idea you could look on youtube at rap videos or something. How do girls grind dance at parties or dances?
I cant believe i am entertaining this...

you need to just go out there and dance how you feel the music.

but this might help a bit too...

http://www.clubdancelessons.com/

and search http://www.youtube.com as well

No comments:

Post a Comment