Thursday 28 October 2010

Is it okay for my boyfriend to dance at the club?

Okay, basically he went off to college and im a junior in high school..Basically he's always gone to the clubs well since he was 18 i suppose. But he's always freak danced with girls. Now I dont know if you guys know what kind of dancing im talking about but heres a link to what it looks like



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeDXDUaPs0Q





straight up ghetto nasty *** freakin. Not the little ';bounce'; that all the really preppy people do haha. no offense to anyone because i dont dance the way he does..im more of a bouncer myself lol. But..the point is he told me hes thought about girls at the club before like oh i would get with them if i wasnt with lauren..and like he wasnt doing it before i told him he could..but i didnt actually think he would be dumb enough to go do it because he knows how strongly i feel about it. ITS NOT OKAY. and his WHOLE argument is who says its not okay? hes like thats your opinion. I told him he could because I thought that maybe as time passed i would start to accept it because right now it makes me sick, im so stressed my hair is falling out...im getting stomac ulcers. its horrible. Its just like can someone please give me a way to explain it to him so that he understands why its not okay. because right now he just says baby dancing is just dancing to me. it doesnt mean anything. those girls arent sh*** to me. I dont care about them, etc. And I believe him but he should not be doing that or even want to do that with someone else but me right?





Also, please no negative comments for instance like why r u with him if you dont trust him, or why r u with him..hes in college. or hahaha hes gonna cheat on you. If you're posting just to be mean then go do that elsewhere. I really really need help with this so I GREATLY appreciate all comments. Thanks so much..Is it okay for my boyfriend to dance at the club?
Oh my.

I totally understand where your coming from !!!!!

Well here is what's happened with me.



My boyfriend used to be so flirtacious, dance with girls and stuff (not as bad as that though) and he knew it got to me. He didn't however, know how much, or that I knew he was doing it.

When I told him what I felt he completely changed. He doesn't flirt with anyone, doesn't even want to go out anymore because he would rather be with me and stuff.



And to be honest, if your boyfriend loved you he would do the same.

I'm not saying he shouldn't go out or anything, because my boyfriend chose to do that to reassure me. But what I am saying is that your boyfriend should be reassuring you in more ways than just saying 'Dancing is dancing to me.'



If I were you, I would directly ask him to stop. It seems like this is getting to you as you said you are getting stomach ulcers and losing your hair. It must be hard. When my boyfriend's ex girlfriend added me on facebook and just spoke about him that made me uncomfortable. If I had known my boyfriend was dancing like THAT, I would have been so out of place.



I really feel so bad for you, because when I read your question I imagined my boyfriend doing it and I wouldn't have been able to take it.

I hope your boyfriend tries to understand your point of view :)

Good luck xIs it okay for my boyfriend to dance at the club?
Thank you all for your answers you all helped me alot. Im talking to him right now actually, and he just said he wouldnt do it anymore..but then again hes 5 hours away at ECU so how will i know anything for sure? I guess I need to work on trust.

Report Abuse


eeeeew..what kinda ***** boyfriend do u have????





Gift him something to dance alone in his room :]]]

he doesn't respect you, indeed i'd say he just wants a girl to spend time with when he's at home, sorry!
all you have to say to him is the reason why he shouldnt dance like that with girls because its upsetting you,if u mean alot to him then he will stop upsetting you,if he carries on then clearly he has no respect for you

No comments:

Post a Comment