Friday 22 October 2010

I'm a girl and I dont know how to grind dance?

It's been 2 years into high school and I still never grind danced before at a dance. First of all, I always go with friends that are uncomfortable grinding as well. Second of all, I really wanna go this year cause guys have been starting to notice me all of the sudden this year and I wanna finally go to a school dance.



The only problem is I dont know how to freak dance. People say to just follow the music and I'll know what to do but I dont know the beat/words to ';grinding music'; cause I usually dont listen to it. I know girls are supposed to lead grinding and the guy just gets pleasured, and thats a lot of pressure. Especially since my ex boyfriends are gonna be there along with my friends who are FREAKS on the dance floors. Guys are always asking ';Are you going to the dance? Go! So you can dance with me, i'll teach you how dont worry'; and they always get disappointed when I dont show up cause I guess they wanna ';break'; my innocence.



Help! I wanna have fun but I dont wanna make a fool of myself. How do you know what to do? I'm worried I'm going to ';bore them'; cause I wont do it right and it's gonna be a long night to endure if it doesnt go right.



Also, I'm really short.. 5 feet. Does that make a difference? Is it a disadvantage , especially if tall guys wanna dance with me?I'm a girl and I dont know how to grind dance?
i think being short is more of advantage than a dis. but i know how you feel , just watch video on youtube and guys will help you along it not all you do leading and practice practice , on a wall or a pole anything you can , first step is not to feel all self conious which you will at first guys like girls that will just go out there and have fun dont worry about looking stuipd , just try to watch videos on music vidoes or youtube and practice then you will be good to go and guys will help trust me :)I'm a girl and I dont know how to grind dance?
ill show you how to dance, and i promise ill keep to myself, unless you say otherwise! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment