Thursday 28 October 2010

How can I be comfortable around guys?

I'm fine with flirting -- in fact I'm really good at it. But as soon as it turns out a guy likes me I freak out. Things get awkward. I've never said yes to a guy asking me out or to a dance, just because I'm terrified of the idea. I'm not sure why. I don't want to hurt the guy, but I'm so scared. I think I really do want to start serious dating. Please help?How can I be comfortable around guys?
you may be afraid of commitment, and enjoy the chase more than the actual catch.....



or maybe the right guy just hasnt asked you out yet.



have you ever trued just saying yes??? or possibly go on group dates if you are afraid of having awkwardness btw you and your date.



once you are on the date, think of it as though it isnt a date, but that you are just hanging out like friends. dont try to be to proper or polite, or you may freak him out and make him nervousHow can I be comfortable around guys?
pressure is on him, he has to impress you, don't worry about it leave the worrying to him
take your clothes off
Take a deep breath, smile and accept the invitation!
To me it comes naturally i practically grew up with guys around. But there are certain moments when i get butterflies and i know that that guy is worth my while. I think you are scared of not working out, dont let that scare you, it might blossom into something more. What you do is not freak out, say yes to the guy and take it from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment