Thursday 28 October 2010

How do you dance at a rave if you're a girl?

I'm going to another rave tomorrow and normally I just buy glow sticks and jump around with friends, but this time a guy I like is going to come and I want to look sexy not like a jumpy freak!

So how do girls dance at raves? Videos would be much appreciated!!How do you dance at a rave if you're a girl?
Do it naked. And to be frank, I'm being serious - if you're on drugs. If you're not naked, do whatever feels right. Like, ride his leg like a dick!How do you dance at a rave if you're a girl?
Well the guy will certainly will enjoy watching you jump around!...I'm just saying.
um yeah......move to the beat and if ur with him then ';go down';. if u know what i mean?
get freaky and rub him a lot. then take him to a corner and go down.
Reach around and give him a hand job while u grind him.
Well rave is jumping!!



lots of jumping and bum shacking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment