Friday 22 October 2010

Boys, how do you like girls to dance?

OK, so I can totally tell you how a guy should dance, (I'm talking dirty or freak dancing, whatever you want to call it) but how do yall like girls to dance? Do you care if they change it up and do like different motions? I don't know, as a girl, I like to kind of do my own thing and have the guy go with my beat. This is kind of a weird question, but I got to know. Does it bother yall or hurt if we push to hard or too fast? How do you like us to dance?Boys, how do you like girls to dance?
depends. that's a diaper for old folks!!! lolBoys, how do you like girls to dance?
DANCE LIKE A WHORE EVERY GUY LIKES THAT
i love it wen my gurl friend dances up against me....i fells good....but not 2 hard cuz shell hurt him.....but she mixs the motions allot thats wat i like about it....change some motion wen u dance.....

No comments:

Post a Comment