Friday 22 October 2010

Is this too slutty for a concert and dance?

My college is having a concert, with a popular band, and then a huge dance after. I am really tall, i'm 5'11';, so when I wear dresses I feel really whoreish and slutty (even though I'm not) because the dresses go really short on me, and show a LOT of me legs, I wanna wear this dress I have, but I don't want people to think I'm a total slut...I'm gonna be meeting lots of people for the first time on the day of this concert and dance. is this dress ok? or should I wear a different one?



link-

http://www.americanapparel.com/rsa8343.html?cid=29



also, how are you supposed to get guys to dance with you at a dance? i haven't been to a dance since 8th grade... (like grinding/freak dancing?)Is this too slutty for a concert and dance?
Its a cute dress, but if your concerned what people think, buy a white mini hoodie that would cover your shoulders.

But I think its cute!
  • nail need to be
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment