Thursday 28 October 2010

GIRLS!!!! can you give me some tips for dancing at parties?

when i go 2 parties i talk to other people the whole time and when girls ask me to dance with them i try not to because i dont know how to dance. I am a guy and like to know how to freak dance. My friends tell me to just go with the movements that your dancing partner is doing, but i have truble with that cuz the beat is usually fast and her hips move so fast, how can i possibly know what her next movement is? And also when a girl grinds on you what are you supposed to do, just stand there or still go with her movement?

Are the tips that my friend gave me correct? Any tips would be great and helpful. thanksGIRLS!!!! can you give me some tips for dancing at parties?
uhmm. well go with the flow.. but dont out do the girl.. that whould be gay..

and when ur grinding .. press up really hard against her back, or boobs.. orr if she is facing u., kinda grab her but in a nice way =)GIRLS!!!! can you give me some tips for dancing at parties?
You just have to feel the music and feel the dancing vibe. I think people think too much about dancing which in turn makes them tense up. Dancing is just supposed to flow, look around, look at the other guys who are dancing, try to mimic that. I think your friends are right.
dont listen to your friends

be yourself

listen to the music

and dance your own style

and then you will learn it from yourself



ok

follow my tips

because i had the same problem and by following my tips i dont have it anymore



so trust me



-dance your heart out girl!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment