Thursday 28 October 2010

My gf danceing with other guysat homecoming?

Ok so my gf is going to homecomeing soon and i talked to her about going with her. I want to go but if i do she might still dance with her guy freinds...I dont know but think about her freaking with another guy makes me a bit nogilistic...i dont want to be the jealous type and tell her she cant cause she already told me that danceing with another guy will be nothing to her. She said that if i do come she may freak with other guys but she will only be all up on me not the other guys...I was just wondering how you people would feel and act if ur gf or bf danced with another person at the dance. I am not positive on what to do about it...should i let this go or talk to her more about it and tell he how i feel? please answer both questions.My gf danceing with other guysat homecoming?
There's nothing wrong with her dancing with other guys, but if freaking other guys means that she'll be rubbing all up against them then that's disrespectful to you. You should tell her that. There's no reason for her to do that if she has you and you'll be there. Trust. ';-()My gf danceing with other guysat homecoming?
give her space dont freek you can hang with ur guy friends well she goes by her girl friends to tell them how amazing you are friends are friend and who cares marryed people dance with other people
As long as she's just dancing and not blowing these guys, I'd encourage her to enjoy her evening and stop being such a control freak!
i would say just dont go so u dont have to see it...its just dancingg so let her do what she wants
Id feel jealous. and uncomfortable. i deff talk more to her about it dude. Shes your girl bro. just dont be super controling hope i could help
dude tell that sluht she cant go if you dont. shes straight tellin you shes gonna freak with other guys? dawg get ur beezy in line
if it bothers you then talk to her about it. dont avoid it because you holding your feelings about it is just going to make things worse. good luck :)
I went to homecoming with my boyfriend who lost his virginity to me and told him I was good friends with a guy and I promised I would dance with him one time. He stood there like an idiot and watched us slow dance together in front of all of his friends. The next day I broke up with him and started dating the other guy. Be careful.
sorry man, that's rough. i guess you can't really do anything. i guess dancing with her guy friends is ok, (not that i'd be comfortable with it) as long as she knows you know she's doing it. when at the dance and she's dancing with someone else, go dance with another girl. see what she thinks of that! good luck.
Well.. in all honestly I would become quiet uneasy if I was at the dance and watched him dance with another girl that wasn't me. But I think that's normal. I mean... it's high school. You only go through it once so everyone may as well enjoy it. Especially if it's dancing with your friends. I would have loved to dance with some of my good male friends, but dancing with my boyfriend would have meant the most. But I know he wouldn't have liked it if I danced with other guys, and I would feel the same way. Maybe while she's dancing with other guys you can dance with another girl? It's only fair. Or, just don't bother going. Either way you'll be insecure. I would have rather been insecure without having to see it happen. At least she told you straight out she was going to be dancing with other guys.
Man i no how it is theres this dance party where i live every monday and she grinded up on some guy and she told me but i did freak out a little but i dont think you have much to worry about if you go with her cause you will be with her and she will think it will be awkward if she dances with other guys.
Your terminology is a bit foreign to me but I'm going to see what I can do. I'm guessing ';freak'; is a relative of 'grind' or 'dirty dance' (again just winging it here correct me if I'm wrong). If my girlfriend did that with another guy I would break up with her before she stepped off the dance floor. Even if it was just a regular dance, I would be uncomfortable with it and tell her she couldn't. I'm not necessarily the jealous type, but I have my borderlines and that one is right over the edge.
if my bf was dancing with other girls i go dance with his friends

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
of course for me i would be a bit jealous. its kinda natural but you just have to trust her when she says its nothing when she dances with other guys. Trust plays a part in a relationship to you know. C: . i think you should tell her how you feel but wen she says it really nothing then believe her.
yea dude, if you know her well and your taking her to homecoming then she probably is just dancing with her guy friends, dont be protective of her if shes honest with you
She's just dancing -- She's not going to be having sex with them.



It's one night and she's going to have fun -- You should do it with other girls.
in all of history, people's significant others have danced with other people and meant no harm. haven't you ever watched movies concerning the times of the queens and kings and everybody danced around in big circles and traded partners and such? it should actually be flattering that other guys want to dance with your girl. it means she is well liked and as long as she's not rubbing up against them, then i see no harm.
I feel stupid even answering this question. Your way better than my boyfriend. I cant talk or look or have ANYTHIN to do with guys. If I ever danced with another boy at homecomin my boyfriend would break up with me in a heartbeat. I know that for a 100 % fact. Im not tellin you your wrong. I think she should be aloud to have guy friends and have fun and dance with them. Just nothing bad, trust me being cheated on 5 times and more is not fun to live with knowing or deal with. Its really your call, go for what you feel is best.
Seeing your date dance with someone else SHOULD make you antsy. It would me, for sure. But I think enduring that is a gesture of trust to my date. Sure, you can let her know how you feel - but keep it light and sexy, just tell her it makes you anxious but you want to see her have a good time. She will reassure you again and you should believe her. Don't make it seem like she should feel bad about it, or like you are being possessive.



Besides, that tension is part of what makes a dance a good date, to show that you can let each other go a little, and take chances on each other, and stuff your irrational feelings so that the other person can enjoy it. She'd let you dance with other girls right?
Tell her how you feel. I know I would be pissed, and I would just leave her and go find someone else. And by leave her I mean dump her. I mean its your girl so she should be dancing with you and only you. Unless she wants to dance with another girl then its fine. But seriously tell her how you fell and if she can't accept that leave her.
i think you need to let her have fun on her homecoming. it means nothing to her, its not cheating, i know its hard but if you let her live this out shell love you forever. youve already taked to her, theres no use trying to chan ge her mind

No comments:

Post a Comment