Thursday 28 October 2010

Freak dance problem. Started great, girls left halfway through dance. O.O?

I don't get what happened. The Dance started so promising.



At first, I was kinda nervous, but I got this girl to freak dance with me for 30 mins so it was great.

=] It was really fun at first because the girls wanted to freak dance with me.



But around 10:30, something weird happened, a few girls started rejecting me.



By 11:00, most of the girls were rejecting me.



By 11:30, almost all the girls were like ';Eeek...its him'; and start running away. Then this black dude was like ';Dude, leave them the **** alone'; and these other guys started laughing at me. WTF.



seriously, i dont get how come it worked so perfectly in the beginning. Did I do something wrong as the dance progressed?Freak dance problem. Started great, girls left halfway through dance. O.O?
I know the idea is not to answer a question with a question but what on earth is a freak dance?Freak dance problem. Started great, girls left halfway through dance. O.O?
i dont understand too :D

Report Abuse


err yeah me too lol.

Report Abuse


I'm guessing he means grinding, people.



Hanyway, there seems to most definitely be a rumor that went on. You should think about what you did or said around the time they started rejecting you, or think if there's guys that don't like you. Maybe you danced with a guy's girl?

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment