Friday 22 October 2010

My girlfriend told me she freak danced with other guys

my girlfriend just recently went on a cruise and she told me that during the dances she freak danced with the guys there and i don't really know how to react to it. To me it hurts knowing and thinking about her freak dancing with other guys but she tells me that '; its just dancing and that she didnt freak dance with them like she does with me '; My girlfriend told me she freak danced with other guys
It's not just dancing. She did a form of cheating. Dump the hussy.My girlfriend told me she freak danced with other guys
Doesn't matter, I still consider it cheating. If she had any respect for you she wouldn't have done that. I dislike it when people do things like this, they never think twice before making a mistake. If I were you I would tell her how it made me feel. So just talk it through with her, and if she doesn't respect how you feel and how it MADE you feel then move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment