Thursday 28 October 2010

Girl ask guys dance HELP!?!?

Ok, so the GAG (girls ask guys) dance is comng up at our school.

It's on February 28.

I am a freshman and I asked a sophmore if he'd go with me.

He said yes, and that's all fine and dandy, but I need help.

Are there like rules of some sort that go along with this?

I've been to dances before but I've never had a date.

So my questions are mostly just:

The theme is super heros, do we have to dress up, or is it ok if we don't?

Do i have to arrange rides?

And my last consern is that I do NOT know how to dance and this could be an issue. Any and all advice is welcome.

I feel really dumb and freshmany asking this stuff, but honestly I'm freaking out so bad I'm concidering faking an illness to get out of it.

The more and more I think about it the more and more I think i shouldn't of asked him.

I mean I really like him and I just don't want to mess everything up.

Please and thank you!!!!Girl ask guys dance HELP!?!?
ok

#1 BREATHE

#2 if youre worried about dressing up 2 much wear a superman shirt and have a cape you can fit in your purse if no one is dressed up

#3 ask him what he wants to do rides wise if you live far away it may not make sense to arrive together

#4 dancing is easier than you think. If you can find a beat you're usually fine

#5 i reccomend you listen to the top ten songs of the week so youre familiar with them

#6 HAVE FUN you asked a guy he said yes youre gonna have a GREAT time :)Girl ask guys dance HELP!?!?
Hey!!

Don't worry!! That's the last thing your date wants to see!!!

OKay..usually, the girl will pay for the guys dinner...and yes, you should conduct rides. And as for the dancing, since he is a sophmore, he will know everything about dancing...and since he's a guy...he will like kinda feeling like..he has to guide you/hold ur hand while dancing..you know what i mean???

PS-

HAVE FUUUUUN!!!
i think you are supposed to dress up if they put a theme. but not really sure i'd ask around school.

i would make ride arrangements.

and dont fake being sick if you really like him casue id that gets out then he might think that it was becasue you didnt want to go with him or something.

and dont worry about not knowing how to dance.
this happened to me ok well at the dance during a slow song wen everyone is danceing go up to him and ask him to dance
Usually, highschool dances you're supposed to dress up. Girls wear dresses and guys wear nice pants and a shirt... as for dancing, grind. haha. :)
juss be yourselff. talk to HiM about all this andd tell him how you feel about it.

maybe he has all these questions like you do.

and just have fun :)
Well, I don't know how into themes people are at your school, but people don't really dress up much at mine. This doesn't sound like a real fancy dance to me, so I would just see if he could pick you up (if he has his license yet), or you could meet at one of each other's houses.



As for dancing, you aren't in middle school any more hun. Guys grind on you like there's no tomorrow. So you basically just move back and forth with the music, he'll probably have his hands on your hips so you will get the flow of things.
id say just pool with friends and maybe wear a coctail dress with a matching mask? Like the racoon masks, a solid color with elastic that goes around your head. Maybe colored tights and a small cape? Dont worry about dancing, just set up a mirror in your bedroom and dance, see what looks good and see what doesnt. It helps alot when your listening to the DJ that will be there so you can recognize some of their habits and know what dance goes with the part. Easy peasie!
well i can help you with the dancing at least, i assume your talking about grinding?



it comes kinda naturally, he just stands behind u and hopefully puts his hands on ur hips...not any lower *ahem* and you put ur hands on top of his. then u bend your knees, and stick out your booty and swing your hips :) if you wana be a good dancer go all the way up onto the balls of your feet when you swing your hips to the side. just practice wit your besties :)

No comments:

Post a Comment