Friday 22 October 2010

How can I tell if the guys I was freak dancing with got hard?

1) I felt something hard from behind me, but I don't know if it was their belt.

2) Even though I initiated the dancing, they still kept trying to dance with me, so I'm sure that they were enjoying themselves.

3) After we were done, a few of them sat down immediately.

4) One even untucked his dress shirt (we were at prom).



I just wanna make sure that I'm not being clueless about any of these observations that I made. Thanks!How can I tell if the guys I was freak dancing with got hard?
I did that once at a party! Sometimes it is that belt, but most time guys get on hard from that, because its a female grindin on them , what do you think lol! Yes, ur observations were right, especially if they want you to keep dancin on them, but don't get to carried away, because girls get jealous and then they spread rumors, but u were right lol i kno from experience! %26lt;3How can I tell if the guys I was freak dancing with got hard?
i think they did. if the sat down that's a good clue. untucking the shirt. YES MA';AM.
They may have been 'hard';. What's your point? It doesn't take any particular amount of skill to make a man hard.
GOOD FOR YOU you gave them both boners YOU ARE SEXY
Yea they did. It's no big accomplishment though, any amount of rubbing is going to do it, especially to that age of guys.
Yea they probably did. Then they pretend they're adjusting their shirt, but we all know what they were adjusting ;)
Yeah they were hard haha!
Yea they got hard its almost impossible for a straight guy to not get hard if you were doin it right. Well at least in my opinion. I get hard when girls dance on me.
Ew i was about to answer your question untill I saw that it was guyS......... not just your bofriend/date







skank
Yes they may have gotten hard, but remember that pretty much any physical stimulation, temp changes, etc, can make a guy get hard. So it doesn't necessarily mean that they wanted to have sex with you.
Obviously you're hoping they were hard. If you get off by it, then do it. They were probably very hard. Happy?
If you were grinding into him he was probably hard as a rock.
Ask them?
Well,

If they were pervs. then they would have made it obvious thinking that it would have made it obvious what they wanted to do later.



Or if they were simply normal people and really got into the dance and found you really attractive, then yes they would have probably done something quickly to avoid attention to it, like sitting down or turning away from you for a while during the dance until the ....';moment'; passed.
seriously...teenage boys are walking hormones..you could have bent over and had the same effect :)
yeah he def. was hard...i always get boys hard when i dance on top of them. i know how u feel
Stop being so nasty and concentrate on your studies!
Do any girls have a shred of decency left in them nowadays? Why don't you just go rut in the street like a dog? You're about two steps away.

No comments:

Post a Comment