Thursday 28 October 2010

I dont know what my dream means ?

I been having the same dream for the past week ...... iam always sleeping i hear a nois and i wakle up at the end of my bed there is a guy ..... frist i freak out then i ask how he is and he tlls me that i will find out in due time .... anothere dream its the same person says i was there with you but you ignored me this happened after my homecoming night i dance with a guy but did not put that much attion to him dose that mean anything .............. am i going crazy ..... I dont know what my dream means ?
He should not be there you need to pray to God and have him removed he is interfering with your free agency he is bothering you and he is not a good spirit I think he is a Angel of Satin and he is just trying to win your confidence and then once he has you thinking he is ok he will do all he can to harm you. you need to get rid of him now.I dont know what my dream means ?
i know this isnt really helpful but maybe...?

do u kno this guy?

it could just be about what your thinking when your asleep
it could mean he trying to contact you did he die recently? or coma?

maybe you should see a doctor to help you or see a spirtual helper this can help u through it

hope i helpp

best of luck
The young guy is a trick or craftiness and hated enemy shows his mobility, power and the prevalence of ignorance, be carfull from him he did`nt love you ,
see when you sleep cotton and put it on your ears bye bye

No comments:

Post a Comment