Friday 22 October 2010

Ok so i need help my girl is going to a dance i need some answers plz?

well me girl is going out 2 dance with her cousin 2 her school dance i cant go with her cuz her mom dont let me go out with her but like wen we got 2gether she wen 2 1 of her friends 15 and she was dancing with another guy they were freaking on each other.. she said 1 of my friends had told her that we werent going out well 10 months later i find out she says she didnt mean 2 hurt me dat she didnt kno we were going out cuz of wat friend told her and she crys everytime i bring dat up she gets really mad at me she said she would do anything so i can 4get it but im not sure if i can trust her 2day so wat do u guys think i should do,... how do i 4get wat she did in da passed it really hurts me!!!Ok so i need help my girl is going to a dance i need some answers plz?
OMGSH GET BETTER GRAMMAR!!!!! stupid MSN talk. you can barely understand ur question, because you wrote : cuz of wat dat gurl sed 2day -- like wtf!

No comments:

Post a Comment