Thursday 28 October 2010

What should i do about this guy?

I realllllllly like this guy, and he likes me, so i asked him to our school's girls-ask-guys dance. We both had a ton of fun, but once in a while i could tell that something was bothering him. When i asked him what it was, he just said ';don't worry about it. i'll tell you later.'; When he was driving me home, i asked him again... It took him like 3 minutes of him starting to say something but then sighing, and calling himself an a**hole, but then he started talking and said something like: ';I really, really like you, and if you didn't know that, then... (shakes his head). Its just that... i don't want to say i'm messed up, but i'm messed up. I don't want to kiss you or hold your hand because i don't want to end up hurting you by doing something stupid later. I wish i could just stay here, just liking you.'; He kept saying he was freaking out and that he wanted to know what was going on in my head but that he also didn't. I barely said anything the whole time, which i totally regret cuz now i keep thinking of things i could have said! (don't you hate it when that happens?) When we got to my house he hugged me (sigh...) I said ';see you around?'; and he smiled and nodded and said ';i'll text you.';



He's a junior and i'm a sophmore, and i had a class with him last trimester, but this tri i don't. I don't even have the same lunch as him, and i'm lucky if i see him once a day in the hallway. i'm usually the one who texts him first, which bothers me cuz it makes me feel like he doesn't want to text me. I absolutely can't get him out of my mind and i realllly need advice on how to let him know that i want to be with him (and how to get him back) btw we both play sports so it's hard to hang out after school and i'm too shy to ask him to hang out anywayWhat should i do about this guy?
I'd stay away from him, he sounds like he has a deep secret that he doesn't want to hurt you with. Respect his desicion and just ask to be friends, and then gradually try to win him back.

No comments:

Post a Comment