Friday 22 October 2010

How do you ask a guy to a slow dance? (DANCING TOO)?

Okay, so I'm fourteen, and I never slow danced before! Yeah, how pathetic I know. I never even had a bf...but that's a diff. story. I've been asked by guys i don't want to do it with and stuff, but i don't have the guts to ask a guy. and when you get rejected, how do you deal? and when the ';ladie's choice'; thing comes on, guys ask girls nyway and ignore the dj? and how DO you slow dance?



i'm pathetic and 14, and still don't know this. soo stupid, i know.



and as for freak dancing, is it good to do it? is it fun? and how do you do it without looking stupid? because i tried before, i looked really stupid...



i'm really pathetic, i know. thanks for helping!How do you ask a guy to a slow dance? (DANCING TOO)?
Okay its cool, I'm not gonna give you crap for not dancing ever. Here is how to slow dance...



1. A guy will ask you or you will ask a guy (its no big deal to say yes or to ask)

2. You will walk on to the dance floor unless your already there

3. He will put his hands around your waist and you will your hands around his neck

4. You sway back in forth in time to the music and maybe make small talk while you dance

5. When the song is over you just break apart and you could thank him for the dance



As for freak dancing. Is it fun? ITS A BLAST!!!

I don't know how to do it without looking stupid as a girl (cause im a guy) but just do what the other girls do.How do you ask a guy to a slow dance? (DANCING TOO)?
There is only one answer to this solution and that is just to go up to a guy that you may like and ask him to dance. I know its a common sense anwser, but how much time do you have when the song comes on and you have to find someone? a few minutes. If you get rejected just move on and find someone else. I did it alot, but there was always one girl that I wanted to dance with :D Freak dancing? Just have a blast I don't think anyone will care what you are doing, as you are really young :D

No comments:

Post a Comment