Friday 22 October 2010

Telling parents about a formal dance with a guy?

A guy friend asked me to a formal military dance and i need to know how to ask my parents if i can go.



I dont want them to freak out %26lt;they are very over protective%26gt; and i want then to know im just friends with him - not dating.



Any help would be greatly apprieciatedTelling parents about a formal dance with a guy?
I had the same problem with homecoming because the guy that took me was older then me. I had my friends and i all sign contracts to sign to show my parents to say that we were going to be responsible. It worked pretty well considering the facts that I was allowed to go to the dance and my parents said curfew wasn't in place that night. If that doesn't sound like a good idea then you should try and sitting down with both of your parents and explain the situation calmly, don't yell, even if they yell first. Let it be known that you will be as safe as ever and negotiate rules with them.Telling parents about a formal dance with a guy?
Do chores all week or help them, then ask can I go to homecoming dance? They should say yes

No comments:

Post a Comment