Thursday 28 October 2010

I'm a girl and I've never grinded before at a dance.?

Usually if i DO go to dances i always stick with the small clique of girls only that also dont feel comfortable grinding. i WANT to know how to grind but it's already been 2 years into high school and i'm ';behind'; and dont know what to do..



I know girls are supposed to take the lead, and thats a lot of pressure for me cause i dont know what to do!! i wanna go to this upcoming club party in LA hosted by my school but i know A LOT of people are going to be there like guy friends that are always telling me to go to dances to dance with them, my EXES, and my friends that are FREAKS on the dance floor and thats a lot of pressure cause i dont want them thinking ';wow.. she cant dance look at her';



what if i dont listen to those kinds of grinding music and i dont know the words/rhythm? people tell me to just relax and feel the beat and move but i dont know the rhythm or words when the song comes on.



plus i'm really really short (5 feet) is that a disadvantage for me? i cant dance with tall guys?



i'm worried i'm going to be too ';mild'; and bore the guy.. help!I'm a girl and I've never grinded before at a dance.?
well its notthe best dance i like hip hop ballet lyrical jazz and tap but i think you are just dealing with shyness but try togrind on one guy with your friend at the same time till you get used to it that means the guyor other people wont be just looking at youI'm a girl and I've never grinded before at a dance.?
well its not really a good dance its really kind of stupid and nothing special but those are my thoughts but they have it on youtube they will teach you how to or go to the dance class and watch and take notes take it to your dance teacher and they will help you

No comments:

Post a Comment