Friday 22 October 2010

How do u freak dance well?? help please!!?



so at my shcool i go to..at all the dances EVERYONE freaks

so of course im going to do (and i do)

ive only been to two high school dances (i know its pathetic but im coming out of the shell lol) and i went with a group of guys and girls



my guy friends all tried hooking me up with some girls to dance with and they were freaking as well

well...it was my first time and im not too good at it..i want to be acceptible and a good danceer... girls- any tips?? is there a way to hold them or what? i know basically how to but i need to get better so i can actually dance well at my dances



p.s- nothing annoying please like ';dance normally not freak'; cuz at my school everyone freakz and no one ';dances normally'; and freak is what our age does

(high school soph.)

Thanks everyoneHow do u freak dance well?? help please!!?
What the **** is freak dancing, don't you kids have anything better to do, like good old getting drunk?How do u freak dance well?? help please!!?
Just copy how your friends are dancing

No comments:

Post a Comment