Friday 22 October 2010

Highschool girls...do you care if the guy you are freak dancing/grinding with...?

gets a hard on?



I was dancing with this girl who I like and it happened. I don't think she cared because she kept going for a few more minutes till the song finished. But I was just curious to see how other girls feel about it. Do you like it? hate it? expect it? dont care?



Thanks!Highschool girls...do you care if the guy you are freak dancing/grinding with...?
doesnt really matter..i kinda just expect it..lolHighschool girls...do you care if the guy you are freak dancing/grinding with...?
Males get a hard on because its rubbing an area you obviously like to have rubbed. Girls who hate it are just being rediculous. We also just randomly get a hard on. It's like getting angry at a woman for having her period and not realising.
I don't grind.

I have class.



I think grinding is trashy.



You proved my point, obviously guys are thinking about having sex with that girl, even if it's ';just fun'; for the girl.

I don't like that.

I respect myself.



%26amp; yes, I would have been offended.
Well I'm not in high school anymore, but when I was in high school I still wouldn't dance like that. But if a guy became a perv, yeah I would care. But then again it happens to most men so if he just happened to get one I wouldn't care.
if it's a guy i really like then yeh i'd like it because i'd think he's enjoying it as much as i am.. i know it normally happens so if it's for someone that i'm really not interested in i just try to ignore it.. lol
no offense, grinding is gross. i normally avoid guys who do that because it's just like, WHY WOULD U DO IT? i think the guys that do it are real douches......
well ur a guy.. lol theres really no way to avoid it..i personally dont really care. its kinda a compliment



mine!!?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
That's a funny one (:

I expect it, in reality when you are dancing like that you are aiming to accomplish that(;
Nahhhh, its basically a compliment, and its natural so who cares ? The cuter you are, the better !
Well, I was a high school girl once upon a time.

(11 years ago)

I liked it. I thought it was hot. Made me feel hot and sexy.

Still does.
I don't like it! I think it's just inappropriate! It's like your trying to be cool, but it fails. Try just talking to her and actually respect her!
';Im a girl who dances like a slut and then thinks boys are pervs for thinking im easy';
Its weird kind of awkward but i like it a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i just cant stand boys who qet hard or dance terrible. or are just plain pervs on the dance floor
whats freak dancing? you kids and your drugs...
its kind of weird, it makes us giggle and tell all our friends. but maybe she wanted u to get hard some girls like that,

answer mine%26gt;
creeps me at first, but then i have a nice laugh about it with my friends... not to say that she did. just sayin'
i dont grind

and yeah i would be offended
i've never grinded with a guy... but isn't that supposed to happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment