Thursday 28 October 2010

So I'm having a bit of a problem with this guy... Please Read!!?

Alright, this may be a little long, but i hope you read it and try to help! I really need it.

So there's this guy who i sat in front of during English class for practically the whole first semester. He's not EXTREAMLY hot or anything, but i thought he was REALLY nice and i may have fallen in love (or like or whatever) with him.

But then the girls ask guys dance came around, and i made an idiot out of myself by walking up to him and asking him if he was going. He looked at me and said yeah, not like he thought i was an idiot or was stupid or anything. He was really nice about it. But then i just said i'll see you there and ran off.

So during the dance, my friend draged him over to dance with me and it was really awkward. Halfway through the song he pulled out his phone, looked at a text, and said he had to go.

After that we never really talked again. Until i gave my friend a note all about how i feel about him. I told her i just really wanted him to know how i felt so there would be no confusion or anything. So after school she whent to tell him (without my permission) but he ignored her, so she gave him the letter.

I have said exactly six words to him since then.

But now i keep catching him staring at me, mouth agape, and i can't figure out what that means.

And now here's the twist.

We were reading poetry out loud in english class and i read mine. As soon as i finished his hand flew up and he said i'd given the best performance of the day. One of his friends muttered ';Suck up';.

WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN???????

Maybe i'm reading too much into what he does. and i know i really screwed things up with him, but now he's acting totally different with the staring and stuff.

Any ideas? All of this emotion and confusion is really freaking me out. I'm not sleeping or eating right because i just want the problem to be solved or go away. and you all must think i'm crazy, but that's the way it is.

Thanks to anyone who actually reads this, let alone answers!So I'm having a bit of a problem with this guy... Please Read!!?
it seems to me...you like him....

AND HE LIKES YOU!! ;)



good luckSo I'm having a bit of a problem with this guy... Please Read!!?
What it means, is like you, he is running around telling his high school buddies what he is thinking rather than you. This is one of the biggest differences in high school relationships and adult relationships (thank GOD!!) The thing is, if you like the guy, take a chance and tell him, if you get the chance to talk to him face to face without all of your various friends tagging along.
he likes you but hes mabye a little shy. ( and u like him to) . get in a conversation where only him and you are around.
i'm having a similar problem. i just let it go and let life take me wherever it wants me to go you know? i would just relax or ask him how he feels. or maybe even ask him out and if he says no its just a word...and there is so many people out there.
okay, to me it sounds like he either likes you or really wants to be friends, I'm not sure which though, maybe if you talk to him a little more it won't be so awkward. Maybe just talk to him like a friend and then see where it goes from there, if he likes you, i think he will let you know as long as you are talking again. I think he likes you though, because i think he would have continued behaving how he was after your friend gave him the letter if he didn't like you. I think you should talk to him.
ok, i know how it feels to look like an idiot in front of a guy when you asked him out to the sadie hawkins dance (my guy turned out to be a TOTAL jerk) but yours sounds like he's really interested but scared to tell you, i would hang out with him to see what happens, when it gets solved you'll be much happier but it won't happen unless you make it happen. hang out see what's up. hopefully the guy doesn't turn out to be a jerk, fitting the JOCK stereotype. good luck
I've had situations similar to this and have obsessed about those situations. It seems here you are feeling a lot of anxiety. The one reason why we obsess and have anxiety is because we don't have control over the situation--but yet we still try to control it thus causing even more pain and anxiety. My advice is to enjoy living each moment of your life and living in the present. Obsessing and worrying about the future and the past will just lead to more anxiety.

I, myself, have a tendency to read into guys actions too much because I am hopeful that he will like me and when I do that I miss all the good that is around me because I'm so focused on (or dare I say blinded by) that so called guy.

Be yourself and be confident in who you are and the right guy will be attracted to you鈥攜ou won鈥檛 have to go running after him. No women should have to go running after a guy, it the guys responsibility to pursue you.

With all this said I have a feeling you are still young. High school maybe? In high school I was always worried about this when I should have just gotten to know guys on a friendship level. Don鈥檛 be in a rush, life has its own speed 鈥搒ometimes it a slow speed and I鈥檝e come to realize the best things develop slowly.

No comments:

Post a Comment