Friday 22 October 2010

I'm 14 and going to a dance on Friday, and I want to grind but I'm not comfortable with it and don't know how?

i'm 14 and a freshman. i'm going to a high schol dance on friday. i'm going with a few of my (girl) friends. i've only been to one other dance because my old school didn't hold dances. and before the last dance my friends told me i had to freak dance with someone. and like all the girls talk about it and it gets retarded but sounds really fun.



and at the last dance i had like SUPER hot seniors trying to dance with me and come up behind me but i just moved away. and my friends got mad at me for not dancing with the guys



but im barely even comfortable normal dancing with my friends



but like i'm so not comfortable! should i wait until i go to a few more dances for more experience?



and can you explain how to grind? especially if i'm white lolI'm 14 and going to a dance on Friday, and I want to grind but I'm not comfortable with it and don't know how?
Don't grind. It's gross.I'm 14 and going to a dance on Friday, and I want to grind but I'm not comfortable with it and don't know how?
just shake ur ***...not complicated.
google it!... good luck!=D
Hm well its really if you feel like you want to if not then do be so pressured. And how to grind well i guy gets up behind you and what you do is act ';sexy'; and well move your butt/hips alot on him, the guy will probably be holdin' your waist. But again if youre not readiy then just wait
Don't worry i had the same problem! but if the guy is coming up to you to dance obviously he knows how too.. so just let him start and then you just follow him it will be fine.
Ok..well..

You say your uncomfortable, right? Then I guess it's up to you to say when and who you want to dance with. Please don't fall for peer pressure.

At your age, things like this are bound to happen. If you really want to dance, get a friend that can show you.All in all just have fun don't be self conscience. Grinding is basically moving with music but mostly it's your job to ';control'; the motion.
It doesn't matter if you dance good. I have two left feet and no one stares at me at dances. You should hang out in a corner looking sad. A boy come up to you ask to dance. Just say i can't. He'll probally say i'll teach you don't worry.
Just watch videos and observe people when you go to parties... it'll only come with practice and experience. Just dance at your own comfort level and eventually you'll get better. I used to not know how to either. ;)



And as a sidenote... I think your friends are a little odd for getting mad that you didn't dance with them.
Oh yes, high school freak dancing. Don't do it, you'll just look cheap and slutty, do you really want that kind of attention from people? Don't worry about what your friends think, worry about what you think. Do what you feel is right.
go for it nd practice moving ur downwards ... a lot
lol that happened to me



please answer mine

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
seriously, go to YOUTUBE and watch videos of people doing it. then practice in the mirror!
just do what it feels natural...guys will teach you.
its pretty easy if ur uncomfortable with it at first just have the guy put his hands at ur waist and stand up behind you then u just kind lean back into him and sway ur hips from side to side



once you get ahang of it and see people doing it at the dance you will get more comfortable and get more into it
haha funny answers here
Don't even worry about it. there is no way you will be the worst dancer there and you really just have to follow everyone else's lead. you're just with friends and worst case scenario when dancing with friends is that they think you look funny
Man I couldn't get a girl to go out with me even if I tried really hard. You're luck so many people like. Just ask some people there. I'm sure they will be willing to show you how.
just bend down and shake ur butt into his crotch



or u could get a room and have sex

because thats pretty much what grinding is
haha shake it



i know what u mean just like shake ur a but and move side to side up and down
Hey! I know exactly where you are coming from. I'm now a senior in High School, but I was in the same exact position 3 years ago. The first thing to remember is to calm down! It's only dancing!



I had never really grind danced with someone before my freshman homecoming dance, and I was pretty nervous I would look ridiculous if I were to try (I'm a ballet dancer too!). When I got to the dance however, I decided just to have a good time dancing with my friends, and to concentrate on just having a good time. I know that there is a lot of pressure if a hot guy starts dancing with you, but trust me, even if you start doing the cha cha slide, there not going to notice, and they're especially not going to say anything to their friends about how you danced. The most important thing is to have fun and to relax. Remember, it's only dancing!
watch BET %26amp; MTV for 2 days straight

No comments:

Post a Comment